Beale’s 1st competitive starting 11?

Let’s say if he had a fully fit squad to choose from who do you think would start the game?

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Davies
Borna

Lundstram
Kamara
Jack

Tillman
Morelos
Kent

If everyone is fully fit and firing....

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Helander
Yilmaz

Jack
Kamara

Lawrence
Hagi
Kent

Morelos

Realistically, Helander and Morelos won't reach that level, but I'll keep hoping.

If everyone is fully fit and firing....

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Helander
Yilmaz

Jack
Kamara

Lawrence
Hagi
Kent

Morelos

Realistically, Helander and Morelos won't reach that level, but I'll keep hoping.
Really liked the look of the Goldson/Davies partnership for the small amount of time we seen it,think it could be strong.

Morelos shouldn't start another game for Rangers.

Kent and Kamara I wouldn't care if they did or not.

I'd like.

New keeper

Tav, Goldson, davies, Yilmaz

Lundstram, new midfielder, new midfielder

Tillman, Hagi

Colak.

I realise this is an absolute pipe dream but it's what I'd like come the end of January transfer window.

Morelos shouldn't start another game for Rangers.

Kent and Kamara I wouldn't care if they did or not.

I'd like.

New keeper

Tav, Goldson, davies, Yilmaz

Lundstram, new midfielder, new midfielder

Tillman, Hagi

Colak.

I realise this is an absolute pipe dream but it's what I'd like come the end of January transfer window.
More meaning who do we think Beale would pick after the break (if fit) who does he think is his current strongest starting 11?

Really liked the look of the Goldson/Davies partnership for the small amount of time we seen it,think it could be strong.

I agree and if Helander isn't available, then it's Goldson and Davies all day long.

Let's not forget they played well at Anfield together and were even better against Liverpool at Ibrox, until Goldson had to be replaced by King just before ht.
It was still 1-1 at that point.

McGregor

Tav Goldson davies yilmaz

Lundstrum Kamara
Lawrence

Lowry kent

Morelos

Horses for courses but like the look of the above width coming from the wing backs.

Kent and Lowry at number 10
Most People up to now seem to be saying the same that Borna will be the 1st to be put out the team.

Would love to see Lowry make a real breakthrough under Beale.

I agree and if Helander isn't available, then it's Goldson and Davies all day long.

Let's not forget they played well at Anfield together and were even better against Liverpool at Ibrox, until Goldson had to be replaced by King just before ht.
It was still 1-1 at that point.
Liverpool at Ibrox they were very impressive until Goldson went off I thought.

Most People up to now seem to be saying the same that Borna will be the 1st to be put out the team.

Would love to see Lowry make a real breakthrough under Beale.
Need more movement and pace in the team going forward and yilmaz would give us that, no European football as well so we can focus on attack, attack, attack every game without needing to change it midweek for tougher opposition

Need more movement and pace in the team going forward and yilmaz would give us that, no European football as well so we can focus on attack, attack, attack every game without needing to change it midweek for tougher opposition
For me Yilmaz should be playing when back fit,think Beale will be loyal to Borna to begin with tho.

I have a hunch that Lundstram might be a casualty of all of this.
There seemed to be a few instances of him ignoring Gio and I have a suspicion based on nothing other than a gut feeling that he’s maybe gotten a little big for his boots.

Kamara coming back in seems very likely, but I think Rangers need to sober up a bit about Jack and his chances of lasting even half a season without an injury. Equally, he’s magnificent for coming in and grabbing control of matches to slow things down but we don’t need that every week - in fact we need the opposite.

Last edited:
Fit and firing is the issue but if all fit and top form
Shagger
tav
goldson
davies
yilmaz
jack
lundstrum
lawrence
kent
tillman
morelos
( wishful thinking )

I’d personally like to see

McCrorie
Tav King Davies Barasic
Lundstrum
Lowry Tillman Kent
Colak Morelos

You would honestly play King, if everyone is fit and available?

No harm to him and I'd never fault his effort, but Goldson, Helander, Davies and Souttar would all be ahead of him, if fit.

He has struggled hugely in our first team and isn't ready for that level of football yet.

You would honestly play King, if everyone is fit and available?

No harm to him and I'd never fault his effort, but Goldson, Helander, Davies and Souttar would all be ahead of him, if fit.

He has struggled hugely in our first team and isn't ready for that level of football yet.
Ah sorry misread the title. I thought it was the first game in charge. My bad

I have a hunch that Lundstram might be a casualty of all of this.
There seemed to be a few instances of him ignoring Gio and I have a suspicion based on nothing other than guy feeling that he’s maybe gotten a little big for his boots.

Kamara coming back in seems very likely, but I think Rangers need to sober up a bit about Jack and his chances of lasting even half a season without an injury. Equally, he’s magnificent for coming in and grabbing control of matches to slow things down but we don’t need that every week - in fact we need the opposite.
Lundstram & Kamara are certs for me,no idea who nails down the 3rd spot,would love it to be Jack but it’s unrealistic to think he’ll go a run of games.

Can’t wait for Lawrence to back but as I said I think Beale will really like Tillman.

Will be nice to have good options in the attacking mid positions too.

I'm afraid I don't share your enthusiasm for Lowry, at this stage.

I think he's got great potential, but I've watched him disappear out of too many B team games for long periods.

I see him behind Tillman, Lawrence, Arfield and Hagi (when fit) at this current stage of his career.

He is too easily bypassed by the opposition, when they have posession.
He needs to improve his work rate.

I'm sure Beale will be on it though and will be working hard with him.

Back