Beale and the Blueroom Presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Followbear93

Does anyone know if Beale will have the usual blue room presser ? It's historic and the fact he gets to answer some questions makes me want to see it happen.

Maybe because the World Cup is on theres no much demand for it but hopefully someone may know if this is happening ?

Got to say his interviews and training videos aare 10/1@ so hopefully we get the iconic blue room presser.

anyone ITK Please?

It’ll probably be tomorrow. Was unlikely to be today due to British teams playing int he WC imo.

Does anyone know if Beale will have the usual blue room presser ? It's historic and the fact he gets to answer some questions makes me want to see it happen.

Maybe because the World Cup is on theres no much demand for it but hopefully someone may know if this is happening ?

Got to say his interviews and training videos aare 10/1@ so hopefully we get the iconic blue room presser.

anyone ITK Please?
I think David Edgar said that it would be happening this week. Buzzing to see it.

For those interested, this is the part one of 2 that SSN released today, and they're following up with part 2 tomorrow.
Both parts are in the link below.

Quite revealing I thought. Especially the "I've no friends on the playing side". A subliminal message if ever there was one.

For those interested, this is the part one of 2 that SSN released today, and they're following up with part 2 tomorrow.

Quite revealing I thought. Especially the "I've no friends on the playing side". A subliminal message if ever there was one.

No they aren’t. Part 2 hasn’t been released yet.

If there was a press conference arranged H&H, 4Lads etc. would all know about it and have said it was ‘x’ day

Fact we haven’t had one and no mention of one forthcoming I’d imagine there probably won’t be one now?

No they aren’t. Part 2 hasn’t been released yet.
The SSN Interview today was less than 5 minutes long. Their site said this was the full interview.
Perhaps I read it wrong, and it's something totally different being shown tomorrow.
If so, apologies.

The SSN Interview today was less than 5 minutes long. Their site said this was the full interview.
Perhaps I read it wrong, and it's something totally different being shown tomorrow.
If so, apologies.
Says part 1 for the full 9 minute one on Twitter boss

How can it be subliminal when he’s said it?

Fucking hell.

We are big on tradition , as we all know , I wonder if MB will continue traditionof shirt and tie on touchline.

(Interesting that SG continued that at Villa)

I watched it on SSN around 17-45 today, and it was only around 5 mins.
Apologies again if I've got it wrong.
No need to apologise mate, we all make mistakes. No biggy. I’ve now seen the second part of the interview is due out tomorrow. Typical sky drag everything out

No need to apologise mate, we all make mistakes. No biggy. I’ve now seen the second part of the interview is due out tomorrow. Typical sky drag everything out
Cheers Bud.
I must admit, I was quite happy with today's interview.
Proof of the pudding and all that, results will dictate the way forward, but he came over as having a good grip on things going forward.

Cheers Bud.
I must admit, I was quite happy with today's interview.
Proof of the pudding and all that, results will dictate the way forward, but he came over as having a good grip on things going forward.
Agreed mate. Looking forward to the hibs game now though , instead of the dread I’ve felt watching us this season.

It's a communication technique FFS.
Maybe a little bit of the bubbly is far too much for you.
It’s an insinuation my man and not a subliminal message.

Whole thing is assumption led that it he will make changes and make them second guess themselves.

It’s also very hard to be truthful at these types of interviews knowing a full inquest will ensue from an entire support who offer over analysis on absolutely everything. Not many situations that would be considered a win from a communication perspective.

Would probably get lost in all the England are going to win the World Cup nonsense tonight :))

It’s an insinuation my man and not a subliminal message.

Whole thing is assumption led that it he will make changes and make them second guess themselves.

It’s also very hard to be truthful at these types of interviews knowing a full inquest will ensue from an entire support who offer over analysis on absolutely everything. Not many situations that would be considered a win from a communication perspective.
I get what you're saying bud, however, I thought it was a very direct way of sending out a message that in true terms meant , "Even although I've been here before, don't one of you think you can swing the fckn leg".
Personally, having been brought up through the days of Willie Waddell, Jock Wallace, Greig, Souness, Smith....I'd have preferred " Any one of you lot not producing the goods, can f&£k off right now".
However in this Sno£#lake world (sadly) this is not allowed !.

Very respectful in the way he carries himself and talks, I'm praying this works out and we see a positive reaction from the players

Think it's tomorrow.

(Edit, didn't see a post a couple above confirming this till I had already written that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back