Beale says goodbye to QPR

McQueen

I had a look on one of their forums and they are quite cross with him. Tbf so would I be if I was a QPR fan. But that’s football. They’ll get over him

Going by a few tweets I seen yesterday the QPR fans will be too busy supporting Celtic to notice.
Interbears used to play against the QPR team and their team had a fair few Celtic-loving types… the ones who equate supporting Celtic to a masters degree in Irish history and feel happy to have a poke at you about it because you support Rangers.

By & large they were fine, and I know a few fans of QPR who are brand new but there’s definitely a bit of a leaning towards Them.

Alan Hutton, typically, puts it rather well: "I've got a feeling that Beale has been waiting for and hoping that the Rangers job came up. I understand why QPR fans are frustrated but it's too big an opportunity to turn down." Very difficult to see it any other way; for Beale to resist an offer from Rangers would have been impossible.

I had a look on one of their forums and they are quite cross with him. Tbf so would I be if I was a QPR fan. But that’s football. They’ll get over him
He's getting crucified down there but he'll expect it. Press conference will be interesting

Been to a couple of QPR games but one game went to pub right next to their ground to watch an Old Firm game early kick off ,could not believe it as the ones who were watching the game cheered the tims on and celebrated their goal.

I ended up leaving pub and if not with a mate my purpose for attending the game would have went elsewhere ,hated them since then.

Also shared a train with Brentford fans when they played Charlton and they hate QPR and would support them over QPR

Alan Hutton, typically, puts it rather well: "I've got a feeling that Beale has been waiting for and hoping that the Rangers job came up. I understand why QPR fans are frustrated but it's too big an opportunity to turn down." Very difficult to see it any other way; for Beale to resist an offer from Rangers would have been impossible.
Apparently he told QPR when he joined that Rangers was the job he saw as his long-term aim and if it came up then he would want to speak with them.

I suppose that the people at QPR looked at Rangers just getting to the Europa Final and winning a cup and thought there was next to no chance of the managers job being available so went along with it!

Back