Bear at the West Ham game yesterday.

West Ham is a weird one,there seems to be a good few of that lot who have them as there English team.

im guessing there are more of us?

Stunned to think any of the unwashed would have West Ham as their English team, start any of that republican Shiite and they’d be battered black & blue
They have plenty of Irish fans.
The only London clubs you can say that outright favour us by an enormous margin are Chelsea and Millwall.

They hate Millwall, Millwall like us. Never liked them since MacAfanny played for them. Possibly why a few unwashed like them.

When Mahrez was stepping up to take his penalty near the death, I'm sure it's West Ham fans (and not City's travelling support) directly behind that goal, in his line of vision. One of them in the front row was holding up a City shirt with '16' printed on it, presumably in an attempt to put him off. What the %^*& is that all about, I.e. why would a West Ham fan own a City shirt with a '16' printed on it? Or was it a Man City fan in the West Ham end, in which case how is he allowed to sit there without being eaten alive?

When Mahrez was stepping up to take his penalty near the death, I'm sure it's West Ham fans (and not City's travelling support) directly behind that goal, in his line of vision. One of them in the front row was holding up a City shirt with '16' printed on it, presumably in an attempt to put him off. What the %^*& is that all about, I.e. why would a West Ham fan own a City shirt with a '16' printed on it? Or was it a Man City fan in the West Ham end, in which case how is he allowed to sit there without being eaten alive?
Noble 16? Sure it was a City shirt?

My mates been into west ham, has been for years. Believe me, if there was a big tim connection he wouldn't be, as he is what I would call a super bigot.

I know plenty of them myself and they've been up here a few times to see the gers and indeed witness the fine big glasgow walk.

Noble 16? Sure it was a City shirt?

Ah that explains it. It was the Sky blue that threw me. Presumed City, when actually West Ham away. Was only passing through the living room when it was on the telly.

When Mahrez was stepping up to take his penalty near the death, I'm sure it's West Ham fans (and not City's travelling support) directly behind that goal, in his line of vision. One of them in the front row was holding up a City shirt with '16' printed on it, presumably in an attempt to put him off. What the %^*& is that all about, I.e. why would a West Ham fan own a City shirt with a '16' printed on it? Or was it a Mam City fan in the Wdt Ham end, in which case how is he allowed to sit there without being eaten alive

Ah that explains it.

Had plenty of shirts where light blue was the main colour end of day ain't they.

Both sets of fans are behind that goal.

West Ham is a weird one,there seems to be a good few of that lot who have them as there English team.

im guessing there are more of us?

Some of the biggest Rangers /Loyalist /Orangeman guys I know back the Hammers to the hilt

I have a good few mates, but here and darn saff who are huge fans.

Never really heard of any Pape backing them

Some of the biggest Rangers /Loyalist /Orangeman guys I know back the Hammers to the hilt

I have a good few mates, but here and darn saff who are huge fans.

Never really heard of any Pape backing them
I've met quite a few west ham fans who follow the filth - particularly recently which has been weird. I've had quite a significant amount of work done on my house in recent months and I've had tradesmen in from all over the place, and during that time I met 4 separate west ham fans who have been in doing work for me, all of whom favour the scum.

I also work with a ST holder who favours them, and personally know another guy who is married to a scottish girl (who has no interest in football, nor does her family) and he loves going to scum matches when he is in glasgow.

In all my many years of living in London, I have met 2 English people who actively follow and support Rangers - and that includes my time as a season ticket holder at stamford bridge. Perhaps I have just been unlucky.

Back