Bear Force One departing at 1430 hours

Is there not some uefa rule that you must arrive in the country 24 hours before the game .
Are we facing another fine from uefa?
Not sure they enforce that rule much, and I think we'd be fine given our flight schedule would have had us there in time.

Does the team fly back right after the game tomorrow night
I think they do.

Under Gerrard we stayed the night in the city we were playing in and would fly out the following morning.

I think Gio and his team changed it so we fly straight back out after the game.

I think they do.

Under Gerrard we stayed the night in the city we were playing in and would fly out the following morning.

I think Gio and his team changed it so we fly straight back out after the game.
Might have done that for some games but not all. Came through Vienna airport at same time as the day trip.

Also remember Glasgow airport being packed for the team returning from ufa at silly o clock

Is there not some uefa rule that you must arrive in the country 24 hours before the game .
Are we facing another fine from uefa?
Used to be 24 hours then Covid happened and it changed to anytime the day before.

Because eh.....

Might have done that for some games but not all. Came through Vienna airport at same time as the day trip.

Also remember Glasgow airport being packed for the team returning from ufa at silly o clock
It was changed later on in Gerrard’s reign on advice from sports science and medical department.

I think players. I'm sure they had been using Titan Airways in the past.
Have always been using Titan since the start of the Gerrard reign , this was one of the many improvements he made on and off the pitch.
We used Titan to go to Dortmund , wonder why we didn't use them this time around .

Have always been using Titan since the start of the Gerrard reign , this was one of the many improvements he made on and off the pitch.
We used Titan to go to Dortmund , wonder why we didn't use them this time around .
We did use Titan to get to Belgrade.

We did use Titan to get to Belgrade.

Not sure the team were on that plane, tbh.

Have only seen one pic which showed a snippet of the airplane's wing, and it did not look like a 757.

I think the Rangers Team more likely flew on a VIP Transport that left Glasgow at 11am and landed in Belgrade at 3 in the afternoon (plenty of time before the 24hr rule).

For those wanting to track it back, it's registration if G-JOTS and is currently down to leave at 1045 this evening landing in Glasgow at 1.15am.

And it's not Titan airways this time, it's Jota Aviation.

Have only seen one pic which showed a snippet of the airplane's wing, and it did not look like a 757.

I think the Rangers Team more likely flew on a VIP Transport that left Glasgow at 11am and landed in Belgrade at 3 in the afternoon (plenty of time before the 24hr rule).

For those wanting to track it back, it's registration if G-JOTS and is currently down to leave at 1045 this evening landing in Glasgow at 1.15am.

You sure?

Titan airways has just taken off from Belgrade there, heading for Glasgow.

The Avro RJ100 of Jota aviation departed Belgrade 90mins ago, I’d hedge my bets that’s the team plane.
Well you'd have lost the bet I think.

Rangers team plane is Titan, it landed late and while it was dark so it has to have been that.

Jota is directors and corporate.

Sport options is a TUI plane (G-OBYK)

Day trippers went out with Jet 2 (G-JZHG)& (G-DRTE) and not showing as traceable on flight radar unless you put Belgrade as departure because the destination is N/A

All taken off and on the way home for the quarter final draw.

Last edited:
Back