Bear friendly bars in Dunfermline

Most are sound mate , places like Lorenzos/ eastport bar etc used to be more rangers but think pretty neutral now and probably a ban on football colours.
Can I ask where in dunfermline you staying?
In centre or outside ?

Used to watch games in Lourenzos when I lived there. Mind watching Lafferty secure the title at Easter Road in there.

I think an RSC hired it out for a prematch sashbash when we played at East End as well.

Sadly my info is probably a decade old!

Used to watch games in Lourenzos when I lived there. Mind watching Lafferty secure the title at Easter Road in there.

I think an RSC hired it out for a prematch sashbash when we played at East End as well.

Sadly my info is probably a decade old!
Tim owned now… Is the Bruce Tavern not our shop?

Most are sound mate , places like Lorenzos/ eastport bar etc used to be more rangers but think pretty neutral now and probably a ban on football colours.
Can I ask where in dunfermline you staying?
In centre or outside ?
staying with my daughter at Duloch

Barley sheaf a safe bet some of the town centre bars are slop houses inhabited by them and Dunfermline supporters who will be out hoping we lose. The Elizabethan isn’t too far from Duloch either and should be okay

staying with my daughter at Duloch
If you are in Duloch then your best bet is The Barley Sheaf.
Decent pub with decent beer.
The British Legion in the town us where the local supporters clubs leave from but obviously we will all be at the game!!
If you go up the town centre then best avoid the East Port and the Bruce.

Back