Bear Hut upgrade( some pics)

Thanks for all the positive replies, very kind . It’s a bit of a muddle but as I said before it’s better for others coming in and wandering around and finding wee surprises.

That’s a fantastic collection that you have gathered.

I had an old giant watch in my mums loft going spare - look mint amongst your stuff
Def be interested mate, look it out and let me know. I have a few normal wrist watches but not on display. Danberry mint stuff you wouldn’t wear:))

Thanks for posting OP and well done on your unstinting support of RSEA over the years.

P.S. Have those orange lillies not bloomed yet?!

An absolutely fabulous collection, what a wonderful wee cave you have there mate. The pencil drawings are stunning.
Only minor gripe, you need to upgrade the Blade 5 to a dual core ;).

Superb m8... this would look good in there...

20200706-211456.jpg

hooped curtains, sniff sniff:))

An absolutely fabulous collection, what a wonderful wee cave you have there mate. The pencil drawings are stunning.
Only minor gripe, you need to upgrade the Blade 5 to a dual core ;).
Drawings are limited prints and I can’t even remember where I got them for sure. Paid a small amount for them if I remember correctly.

Fantastic OP,loved the busts too (no jokes) what a place would love to just sit in there with a few beers and each piece of memrobrllia would evoke great memories

You’ve got far too much stuff. Let me help you out by taking some of it off your hands.

Seriously, that’s superb.

Back