Bear Hut upgrade( some pics)

That looks amazing! Ma missus would have a heart attack if I tried to hang anything Rangers up in the house. Might give it a go.

That looks amazing! Ma missus would have a heart attack if I tried to hang anything Rangers up in the house. Might give it a go.
Apart from the Ibrox in the 60’s print it’s all in my Bear hut. I tried to take over the spare room in the house but it’s been earmarked for our expected granddaughter.

Reactions: 007
I am jealous.
Not green with envy, ... more a lovely shade of Rangers blue.
Well done mate, every Bear should have his own cave.

Apart from the Ibrox in the 60’s print it’s all in my Bear hut. I tried to take over the spare room in the house but it’s been earmarked for our expected granddaughter.
Don't have a shed yet unfortunately but moving house soon and will have a bigger back garden so will defo be purchasing one

Been stuck at the house for a couple of weeks so spent a wee bit of time sprucing up my Bear hut.

Looks shite mate!

Much prefer my own set up in the living room...

Canny beat watching the fitbaw on a shitey stream on the laptop whilst my Mrs watches Love Island on the big telly & my 4 year old bounces PJ Masks figures off my head.

Mate that looks outstanding well done, however.....

I'd be a wee bit more choosy with what you put on the walls, less is more and all that, just my personal opinion. I would start with taking down that framed picture of McCoist in the suit with the 3 players running behind him, cringe!!

Other than that, yes I'm jealous.

Tremendous collection in a very very nice setting, but ffs for our posterity and your own piece of mind, get it well insured and alarmed up.

Fine work though by the looks of your collection you're going to need plenty more hanging space!

Superb m8... this would look good in there...

20200706-211456.jpg

Perfect size for a Bear :))

Back