Bear in Mind - 4 Pictures (Tuesday 14th)

@LLLG I realise that I'm not the thread owner and I cannot tell you what you can post, but you're giving out answers in every post you make. A wee bit of respect towards the OP's intentions would be much appreciated I'm sure. Please edit. Thanks.

@LLLG I realise that I'm not the thread owner and I cannot tell you what you can post, but you're giving out answers in every post you make. A wee bit of respect towards the OP's intentions would be much appreciated I'm sure. Please edit. Thanks.
Sorry mate I’ll edit the post now - I thought posters would have known or seen the answers by the time they got to my pathetic attempts lol

Sorry mate I’ll edit the post now - I thought posters would have known or seen the answers by the time they got to my pathetic attempts lol

You're probably correct in as much that most posters will do the quiz before looking at responses, however I fancy some may look at reaction before attempting the quiz. No big deal and great to have you onboard ;)

3-3-3-1 for me this time. Like others the hair fooled me for the last one, was convinced it was someone else :(

Back