Bear in Mind - 4 Questions (Tuesday 7th)

MrBearightside

There are 4 questions to complete

Each question is worth 3 points

You need to get both the red and the blue parts to get the points

If you use the 'clue' you only get 1 point.

Out of a maximum score of 12, the pass mark is 7

Let me know if you pass or failed.

*** QUESTION 1 ***

Clue :

Answers:

*** QUESTION 2 ***

Clue :

Answers:
Boyd

*** QUESTION 3 ***

Clue :

Answers:
Gio

*** QUESTION 4 ***

Clue :

Answers:
Dailly

Lets see those comments

Stay at home as much as possible Bears

You've done it to me again @MrBearightside

Q1 3pts, took a good few minutes to get the second one. Actually quite surprised myself getting it.
Q2 0pts, got the player and the second mystery team in milliseconds, knew where the other team were from but simply no idea of their name. The clue didn't help, my wild guess ended in the right 4 letters, but didn't have the rest of them in any recognisable order!
Q3 and Q4 were easy enough 3pts each.

So yet again it's 9/12 because of 1 answer wrong.

I love this daily quiz but it's becoming bad for my sanity.

Last edited:
Didn't quite understand the first one? Is it players with the surname beginning with B? Was thinking people like
Bougeherra and Boumsong.

Got the other two questions no bother.
The surnames are in alphabetical order, i.e. name in between Bennett and Bernard (had a total mind fart on this one, even with clue...)

0, 1, 3, 3. 7 for me.

Q1 3pts, took a good few minutes to get the second one. Actually quite surprised myself getting it.
Q2 0pts, got the player and the second mystery team in milliseconds, knew where the other team were from but simply no idea of their name. The clue didn't help, my wild guess ended in the right 4 letters, but didn't have the rest of them in any recognisable order!

9 for me also the alphabetical one done me

Didn't quite understand the first one? Is it players with the surname beginning with B? Was thinking people like
Bougeherra and Boumsong.

Got the other two questions no bother.

As @uddingstonbluenose says it's an alphabetical list. Sometimes the names come to you straight away, other times, like today for me, it can take a bit of thinking about.

I fell at the same hurdle. I think it's a stick on there'll be at least one full house.

Ha Ha!!! 10/12. Needed a clue for the 4th question. Forgot about Dailly. Getting closer to the Holy Grail of a Clean Sweep on Bear in mind. Cheers.

That might be enough to take the gold medal today.

I've read the name of that Q2 red team 3 or 4 times now, and I still can't remember it!

I know the name ok, as I'm pretty clued up on Boydy's career, but not sure I can pronounce it. :))

There are 4 questions to complete

Each question is worth 3 points

You need to get both the red and the blue parts to get the points

If you use the 'clue' you only get 1 point.

Out of a maximum score of 12, the pass mark is 7

Let me know if you pass or failed.

*** QUESTION 1 ***

Clue :

Answers:

*** QUESTION 2 ***

Clue :

Answers:
Boyd

*** QUESTION 3 ***

Clue :

Answers:
Gio

*** QUESTION 4 ***

Clue :

Answers:
Dailly

Lets see those comments

Stay at home as much as possible Bears

6 points for getting 2 & 3, hadn't a clue what 1 was about and forgot clean about Daily lol

Back