Bear in Mind - Can you answer these 5 Rangers related questions? (Wednesday 19th)

Got the first four with help from the initials.
I knew the player, but couldn't remember the name of the club even with the hint.

Straightforward today, although it took a wee minute for me to remember the team the last player went to when he left us. I knew the country, had to persuade myself I was right about the team.

Can you name the 4 bears from snippets from their Wikipedia?

1) "On 9 August 2007, he arrived at Murray Park in Glasgow to hold contract talks over a move and signed a three-year deal for a reported fee of £750,000. He scored his first goal for Rangers on his debut in a 2–0 home league win against St Mirren on 11 August 2007, and scored twice on his first start a week later against Falkirk."

Clue - Initals
DC

Answer -
Daniel Cousin

2) "He continued to play well for Rangers, but he was sent off during a critical Old Firm match for handling a goal-bound Shunsuke Nakamura shot. The resultant penalty kick was saved by Allan McGregor"

Clue - Initals
CC

Answer -
Carlos Cuellar

3) "After being released by Dinamo Kyiv, he went to USA and trained with Cosmos. However, he could not be a part of the squad due to foreign players' rule. In the middle of the March 2016, when one of the foreign players obtained American citizenship, he finally signed for Cosmos."

Clue - Initals
NK

Answer -
Niko Kranjcar

***Older Bear***

4) "During his playing career he played as a striker for Rangers, Manchester City, Partick Thistle, East Stirlingshire, Raith Rovers and Ayr United. His greatest success was achieved at Raith Rovers as he became the club's record league goalscorer, winning the Scottish League Cup in 1994–95 as well as two First Division titles. He won the First Division Players' Player award twice at Rovers. He scored 202 goals in 378 appearances in total for Raith Rovers."

Clue - Initals
GD

Answer -
Gordon Dalzeil

Name team marked with XXX.

You will have to work out who the player is, then work out the club.

5)
2001–2012 Rangers 205 (0)
2004–2005→ St Johnstone (loan) 20 (0)
2005–2006→ Dunfermline (loan) 26 (0)
2012–2013 XXX 27 (0)
2013–2018 Hull City 141 (0)
2017→ Cardiff City (loan) 19 (0)
2018–Rangers 58 (0)

Clue - Initals of player
AM

Clue - Name of player
Allan McGregor

Clue - Initals of team
BJK (really is!)

Answer -
Besiktas

I look forward to your comments!

Enjoy your day Bears!
Full house today.
Needed help with three though.
Good fun.

Got them all except the team in Q5.
Makes me feel old when you remember the older bear starting out.

Name, nickname, user name. Sorry for smartarse, was more a recognition that I always post your "name" when saying thanks and indicates how often I do these memory teasers. That was a long-winded way to say thanks, hope the team are more direct tomorrow night!!

5/5, though 4 sticks in my throat a little. Thanks OP, really enjoying these, appreciate the effort you make.

Back