Bear in Mind Repost - Can you name the 3 Bears from snippets from their Wikipedia? (Hearts away)

MrBearightside

1) "He moved from Germany and transferred to Premier League side Newcastle United in the winter of 2008. After three-and-a-half seasons, he moved on to Championship(second-tier) club Birmingham City, who released him at the end of the 2013–14 season and he subsequently retired."

Answer -

2) "During the 2016–17 season, he was recovering from a back injury, thus leaving him behind Eldin Jakupovic and David Marshall in the pecking order. He was loaned to Cardiff City in January 2017 to bolster his fitness"

Answer -

3) "He joined Scottish club Rangers in 1997, for £4 million and won two Scottish Premier League and Scottish Cup medals, as well as a League Cup title during his four seasons in Scotland. He started off his Rangers career at centre-back alongside Richard Gough but new manager Dick Advocaat soon moved him to right-back where he remained until he left the club in 2001. In total, he made 133 appearances for the club in all competitions, scoring seven goals, six of which came in league play in 80 appearances. He left Rangers to resume his football career in Italy"

Answer -

2/3

I thought porrini but didn't think he played centre back, against my better judgement I went bjorklund but I know he went to Valencia? after us...

You got me and thus my run ends.

We go again.

3/3 delighted with that.
Great Questions OP

I am absolutely gutted if I don't get any players between 1997-2011 correct lol. 2012-2016 I have tried my up most hardest to block out.

No idea how chuffed I am to eventually get all 3. Hate and Love the OP with equal measure. Look forward to these questions every day

Strangely I look forward to posting them, I can never tell if they are too difficult or too easy. I always lean towards difficult when in doubt.

I appreciate the honesty when people admit to failing to identity 'easy' ones

That threw me a bit - everything else fitted who I thought it was it was and I did check myself on it. I thought he was signed as a rightback?

3/3 after a pretty poor run for the past few days. The centre back bit threw me too, but I couldn't think who Advocaat inherited that could possibly rack up that many games at right back. I'm sure he signed as a right back and I don't ever recall him playing regularly elsewhere.

Back