Bear in Mind - Can you name the 3 Bears from snippets from their Wikipedia? (Saturday 14th)

MrBearightside

1) "His contract with Hibernian was due to expire in the summer of 2009, signed for Doncaster Rovers on 2 February 2009.[7] He was transferred for a fee of around £50,000.[8] He made his Rovers debut on 21 February 2009, coming on as a second-half substitute in a 3–1 defeat at Swansea City. His first goal for the club came in the last home match of the 2008–09 season, when he scored the first goal in a 2–0 victory over Crystal Palace.

He scored six goals in 42 games during the 2009–10 season.[9] However, during the 2010–11 season he lost his place in the Doncaster starting line-up.[8] He was loaned to Kilmarnock in July 2011 and his contract was mutually terminated in January 2012.[10]"

Answer -

2) "Following his release from Portland Timbers, he was linked with a return move to St Mirren and Kilmarnock, however after training with Rangers a move was agreed on 1 June 2013."

Answer -

3) "On 25 January 2010,he joined Bolton Wanderers on loan from City until the end of the season,[6] and made his debut as a last minute substitute a day later in the home game against Burnley.[7] For the most part of his time at the Reebok Stadium, he was a substitute.

On 19 August 2010, he joined Scottish side Rangers on loan until the end of the 2010–11 season. Prior to signing for Rangers, He rejected a move to their city rivals Celtic"

Answer -

Last edited:
Only got 1 and that was only because you had his surname in the snippet of the 2nd one.

D'oh!

I thought I had fixed it in time.

It was literally 25 seconds after I posted it in fixed it!

Are they too tough?
Nah they aren’t too tough I just had a mental block with the 1st one and I had completely forgot vlad played for Bolton.

2/3 never got the second. Thought it was someone else who had played for the timbers and signed about the same time

Back