Bear in Mind - Can you name the 3 Bears from snippets from their Wikipedia? (Saturday 18th)

MrBearightside

Answer the 'normal 3' as usual, but I have included a 'bonus bear' at the end. The bonus bear is a player from the 50s, 60's or 70's.

Let's begin....

1) "He joined Leicester City from Rangers in January 2005 for £100,000 and signed a three-and-a-half year deal. In January 2006, he scored a memorable goal which helped knock Tottenham Hotspur out of the FA Cup in a cup upset."

Clue - Initals
SH

Answer -
Stephen Hughes

2) "He is a Scottish former international footballer who played as a defender, best known for his spells with Rangers and Heart of Midlothian, spending two periods with each club in the 80s and 90s"

Clue - Initals
DM

Answer -
Dave McPherson

3) "He signed for Norwich City following his release by Rangers in August 2007. He made his Norwich debut against Hull City two days later. He later returned to Hibernian"

Clue - Initals
IM

Answer -
Ian Murray

***Bonus Bear***

"He began his career with Rangers in 1973. Whilst at Ibrox he made over fifty appearances and was rumoured to be made an offer by Manchester United. He signed for Partick Thistle where he made over 200 league appearances as Captain, scoring close to fifty goals during his seven-year spell. He then moved on to Greenock Morton, where he spent six years, making over 200 appearances in total. He then had a brief spell with Hamilton Academical before he moved to the junior leagues with Glenafton Athletic"

Clue - Initals
AO

Answer -
Alex O'hara

Enjoy your weekend Bears

3 out of 4

useless information time

the bonus bear went to tormusk primary in castlemilk and played in the team that won the Glasgow cup circa 66 - my brother played in the same side
Easty McLeod was the best player but liked a gargle

3 out of 4

useless information time

the bonus bear went to tormusk primary in castlemilk and played in the team that won the Glasgow cup circa 66 - my brother played in the same side

That's the type of information nuggets I like

Cheers for sharing

Answer the 'normal 3' as usual, but I have included a 'bonus bear' at the end. The bonus bear is a player from the 50s, 60's or 70's.

Let's begin....

1) "He joined Leicester City from Rangers in January 2005 for £100,000 and signed a three-and-a-half year deal. In January 2006, he scored a memorable goal which helped knock Tottenham Hotspur out of the FA Cup in a cup upset."

Clue - Initals
SH

Answer -
Stephen Hughes

2) "He is a Scottish former international footballer who played as a defender, best known for his spells with Rangers and Heart of Midlothian, spending two periods with each club in the 80s and 90s"

Clue - Initals
DM

Answer -
Dave McPherson

3) "He signed for Norwich City following his release by Rangers in August 2007. He made his Norwich debut against Hull City two days later. He later returned to Hibernian"

Clue - Initals
IM

Answer -
Ian Murray

***Bonus Bear***

"He began his career with Rangers in 1973. Whilst at Ibrox he made over fifty appearances and was rumoured to be made an offer by Manchester United. He signed for Partick Thistle where he made over 200 league appearances as Captain, scoring close to fifty goals during his seven-year spell. He then moved on to Greenock Morton, where he spent six years, making over 200 appearances in total. He then had a brief spell with Hamilton Academical before he moved to the junior leagues with Glenafton Athletic"

Clue - Initals
AO

Answer -
Alex O'hara

Enjoy your weekend Bears
3/4.

No chance with the last one - not even close!

Brilliant work mate - have a top one.

3 out of 4

useless information time

Yeah, but did you know the answer to number 4!

Got all 4. In fairness number four was solely down to the initials.

Let's begin....

Clue - Initals
SH

Answer -
Stephen Hughes

Clue - Initals
DM

Answer -
Dave McPherson

Clue - Initals
IM

Answer -
Ian Murray

***Bonus Bear***

Clue - Initals
AO

Answer -
Alex O'hara

Enjoy your weekend Bears

You too mate.

Full house today and no clues required.

I'm a happy man. :))

How things have changed. After reading the one about Tottenham and Leicester, the way things are going it will soon be a shock for spurs to knock Leicester out

Back