Bear in Mind Repost - Can you name the 3 Bears from snippets from their Wikipedia? (Tuesday 17th May 1/3)

MrBearightside

1) "He left Liverpool for Queens Park Rangers in February 1989 but stayed there for less than a year, joining Scottish side Rangers in November 1989, winning honours there. He went back to Chelsea in 1992 before moving to Sheffield United in 1996 as player-coach and assistant-manager to Howard Kendall."

Answer -

2) "His future in the south of France had looked uncertain within months of his arrival. In December 1991, it was reported that the financially troubled club were prepared to sell him back to Rangers to cut their heavy losses.[3] However, he stayed with the club until the end of the season. Despite reports on 22 July 1992 that he had agreed to sign for English league champions Leeds United,[4] he returned to Rangers four days later for a fee of £2.2million.[5]"

Answer -

3) "He won the UEFA Champions League with Porto in the 2003–04 season. He then moved to the Premier League, initially with Tottenham Hotspur in 2004"

Answer -

yeah mate pride myself on my geekiness, basically had about 300 rangers books by time i was 6 and just read them repeatedly and watched all my dads old VHS's and dvds. Things i don't think kids these days pay much attention to :(

Just to say cheers to those who say how much they enjoy doing these and mention the difficulty level

I like reading the feedback and adjusting the challenge accordingly

Back