Bear in Mind Repost - Can you name the 3 Bears from snippets from their Wikipedia (Ross County home)

MrBearightside

1) "He returned to Brittany with Stade Rennais with whom he won Ligue 1's Golden Boot. At a second spell at Auxerre he retained the Golden Boot in Ligue 1 and also won the Golden Boot for the 1997–98 UEFA Cup. That Summer he won the World Cup."

Answer -

2) "At the end of the 1999–00 season, having not featured for Sunderland in the entire campaign, he moved to Rangers on a free transfer, scoring on his debut in a Champions Leaguequalifying match against FBK Kaunas.[10] He scored twice more for Rangers, his strikes coming against Herfolge in another Champions League qualifier[11]and Brechin in the Scottish Cup.[12]"

Answer -

3) "He has previously played for Watford, Wigan Athletic and Rangers, and has also spent time on loan at Kilmarnock, Yeovil Town, Bradford City, Wycombe Wanderers,[2] Accrington Stanley, Burton Albion, Brentford, Southend United and Birmingham City. He was born in Hertfordshire, played for the Republic of Ireland at youth levels up to and including under-21."

Answer -

3/3

party-smiley-048.gif

My best yet 2/3. Allan Johnston wrong.
But to be fair I didn’t live in uk at the time so found it hard to get Rangers information as Internet wasn’t so big LOL

3 for 3 today. Really enjoying these little quizzes.

I had a hunch that the quiz would be well received

Not had too many complaints about them being too hard or too easy

I am thinking about adding an additional 'non rangers player' to the snippets to challenge us... but unsure how it would go down

I had a hunch that the quiz would be well received

Not had too many complaints about them being too hard or too easy

I am thinking about adding an additional 'non rangers player' to the snippets to challenge us... but unsure how it would go down

I like that idea. No harm in having a bonus question to get the old grey matter going.

1/3 again -- first one was my only success.

Really should have got the second question.

2 outta 3. Which is 1 better than last time. Which was 1better than the time before. Which should mean a Full House against the Jambos?!?!! :p
C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!

Back