Bear in Mind Repost- Can you name the 3 Bears from snippets from their Wikipedia? (Leipzig home))

MrBearightside

1) " He joined Major League Soccer club Vancouver Whitecaps FC on a season-long loan on 29 January 2016.[9][10] He made his debut against Montreal Impact on 7 March 2016.[11] On 18 January 2017, he signed for Falkirk of the Scottish Championship until the end of the end of the season after mutually agreeing to terminate his contract with Rangers."

Answer -

2) "On 1 September 2008, he signed for English Premier League side Hull City on a three-year deal for an undisclosed fee.[24] He scored his first Hull goal against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium on 27 September 2008.[25] His header was the decisive goal and helped to exalt Hull City to a historic 2–1 victory over Arsenal.[26] He scored against Manchester United at Old Trafford[27] before scoring again at home to Manchester City.[28] On 1 September 2009, a loan deal to Premier League rivals Burnley fell through.[29] In total, he scored five goals in 33 matches for the Tigers."

Answer -

3) "By now, his performances had attracted interest from major European clubs, and eventually he signed with Premier League side Middlesbrough, completing a £4 million move. It is alleged that the deal was done without manager Bryan Robson's knowledge, the manager only finding out after it was unwittingly mentioned by chief scout Ray Train"

Answer -

1) Fraser Aird?

2) Sone Aluko?

3) Not got a scooby.

Edit - 1/3, pish!

2 out of 3. Guessed Gazza for the last one.

Went for Gazza too. Only got number 2; I initially thought of Aird for the first one but discounted it because I thought I was only thinking of him because he played for Canada, rather than in Canada.

My answers were

1. Kenny Miller
2. Jelavic
3, Emerson

I've had 2 hours sleep so cut me some slack.

3) "By now, his performances had attracted interest from major European clubs, and eventually he signed with Premier League side Middlesbrough, completing a £4 million move. It is alleged that the deal was done without manager Bryan Robson's knowledge, the manager only finding out after it was unwittingly mentioned by chief scout Ray Train"

Answer -

1/3, this caught my eye. Interest from MAJOR clubs but joined Boro. Poor sod.

Back