Bear in Mind - Can you name the 3 Bears from snippets from their Wikipedia? (Wednesday 15th)

MrBearightside

1) "He made his first-team debut against Turkish side Bursaspor in Rangers' final 2010–11 UEFA Champions League group match, which ended 1–1. His performance was praised by manager Walter Smith."

Clue - Initals
DC

Answer -
Darren Cole

2) "After two seasons with Derby, he moved to Blackburn Rovers for a transfer fee of £5,350,000. During his time with Blackburn, the club were relegated in 1999 and he lost his place in the team.
He moved to West Ham United in 2001 for £1,700,000."

Clue - Initals
CD

Answer -
Christian Dailly

3) "He was loaned to Sheffield Wednesday, Aarhus GFand Red Star Belgrade, where he scored his first senior goal against Odense BK in the 2003–04 UEFA Cup before moving to Rangers in January 2005 on a free transfer. On 9 January 2005 the midfielder made his full debut against Celtic in the Scottish Cup."

Clue - Initals
BD

Answer -
Bojan Djordjic

Enjoy!

giphy.gif

Got 2 from 3 - 3 stumped me totally.

1 took a bit of racking the brain. Knew the position, could picture him but took a few minutes before the name came to mind.

2 was straightforward I thought.

I remember 3 being with us but would never have got him. Even the initials didn't help.

First 2 were straightforward.
Third one was a hard one though!

I was convinced we got him at the start of that season for some reason and couldn't think of a midfielder we signed in that transfer window other than Buffel and Ferguson. Got it once I used the initials.

That's another day without 3/3, I might have a mental health claim against the OP if this keeps up.

Last edited:
3/3

fist pumped that one in the office.

Love these. Thanks again.

I've been shite recently, majority 1/3, stuggled with the older ones, got a 3/3 the other day which boosted my confidence :))

First 2 were straightforward.
Third one was a hard one though!

I was convinced we got him at the start of that season for some reason and couldn't think of a midfielder we signed in that transfer window other than Buffel and Ferguson. Got it once I used the initials.

That's another day without 3/3, I might have a mental health claim against the OP if this keeps up.
I'm trying to ruin your holiday

2/3 without clues, but couldn't even get number 3 with the initials.

Forgot all about him, if I'm being honest.

Back