Bearettes and wives should boycott this mentally challenged salon (Clydebank)

Just a wee bump to ensure these poet cunts don't get any blue pound. Let the mentally challenged customers sustain them.

It will be whoever runs their Facebook page that’s shared it thinking it was their own account. I used to run a Facebook page and it’s very easy to share something on that account instead of their personal one.
How tf do you know? It's a two bob mentally challenged barbers. Do you think they've got a department that runs their social media?

How tf do you know? It's a two bob mentally challenged barbers. Do you think they've got a department that runs their social media?
Running a page on Facebook is simple, but bottom right of your screen is an arrow to show which account your using. You can be signed into your own account and post as a page quite easy.

Running a page on Facebook is simple, but bottom right of your screen is an arrow to show which account your using. You can be signed into your own account and post as a page quite easy.
It was a Marie who posted it. A worker for the place. Her mask slipped, the wee Provo sloshbucket. Apology says it will be dealt with. Aye right, she'll get a rise, and get to play her Charlie and the Boys cd in the shop. Bluenose who use this place, get a grip.

It was a Marie who posted it. A worker for the place. Her mask slipped, the wee Provo sloshbucket. Apology says it will be dealt with. Aye right, she'll get a rise, and get to play her Charlie and the Boys cd in the shop. Bluenose who use this place, get a grip.
boycott this shithole time they learned

Not forgetting Whitecrook. Then the flats in Clyde, Park and West court, Over Dumbarton Rd to Ottawa etc, list goes on.
Whitecrook I'll give you mate, the flats you talk about are these the ones at the boundary with Yoker? If so they have been emptied and set to be demolished

I was in Hardgate too, lived in Faifley & Dalmuir for short spells, both more Rangers than that lot. Faifley more so. Clydebank now has a Rangers bus in it again (The Doublet Loyal) leaving from cochno masonic for all home games.

Was brought up in Faifley and when younger it was more blue than the papish side, don't know now, but Clydebank is definitely more a pape shithole, and I have stayed there all my life

Whitecrook I'll give you mate, the flats you talk about are these the ones at the boundary with Yoker? If so they have been emptied and set to be demolished

No, at the bottom of Mountblow Rd, in Dalmuir, the 3 blocks of flats just off the golf course.

Back