Bears, flute bands and lodges coming together.

A great opportunity for these organisations to help those in need.

It'll get us some good PR in the wider community as well.

would expect nothing less to be honest ,a fantastic community abodes in the greater shankill area and its always a pleasure to visit often ,

Last edited:
A great gesture. Flute bands have always been generous towards causes like charities etc. A band I used to be in regularly gave to the local disabled school in the town. Many other bands across the country have done similar most recently with mental health charities. A lot of this goes unnoticed and unreported by media. But the people in the community know what great men and women are in our bands. Makes me proud to be part of the Pul community. Well done sons of ulster old boys.

If I'm not mistaken I think the correct name of the band is The Sons Of Ulster Old Boys ( Shankill Road ) of which a very good mate of mine is a member of.
Great effort from a great bunch of lads.

Few members of a lodge in your area parade alongside SOUOB on the 12th.

Great band and a good laugh as well.

A great gesture. Flute bands have always been generous towards causes like charities etc. A band I used to be in regularly gave to the local disabled school in the town. Many other bands across the country have done similar most recently with mental health charities. A lot of this goes unnoticed and unreported by media. But the people in the community know what great men and women are in our bands. Makes me proud to be part of the Pul community. Well done sons of ulster old boys.

They aren't given the credit they deserve.

South Belfast Protestant boys were delivering food parcels to the local community in the village out of the Barrington rangers club.they put a banner across the street showing support to the nhs and with the band logo on it.sandy row rangers club is operating a food bank from the club.

I am sure those in hospital will fully appreciate the kind gesture at this time.
Well done guys.:))

South Belfast Protestant boys were delivering food parcels to the local community in the village out of the Barrington rangers club.they put a banner across the street showing support to the nhs and with the band logo on it.sandy row rangers club is operating a food bank from the club.

I seen a picture yesterday sent to me by a fellow brother and it’s a belter and great sentiments behind it.

Well done to all involved

I seen a picture yesterday sent to me by a fellow brother and it’s a belter and great sentiments behind it.

Well done to all involved
I follow a lot flute bands Facebook pages and everyone of them are doing something from donating equipment and money to hospitals to going round their local community delivering supplies to the elderly.some of the bands have members who are working on the front line in the nhs taking care of covid 19 patients

There is no doubt that there is an orchestrated smearing and plotted campaign to induce the general notion that all orangeman are racist bigots. There's no question the SNP, Catholic Church and many other people with columns actively spread lies to embolden their views and spread general mis-simformation.
Excellent work again bringing communities together and keep up the effort.

the loyal orders and the pul community in general do some amazing charity work, almost always ignored by hate filled bigots, then again, they do not do it for praise from anyone, the stockline tragedy in maryhill where people where killed, maryhill orange raised more cash than anybody, when the wee thank you notice from the community council went out one name was missing.

I follow a lot flute bands Facebook pages and everyone of them are doing something from donating equipment and money to hospitals to going round their local community delivering supplies to the elderly.some of the bands have members who are working on the front line in the nhs taking care of covid 19 patients

You won’t see them getting praised eh I wonder why.

It’s an absolute joke

6lLLQkz.jpg

Back