Bears - ignore the 'green and white' noise

The Barrel

There is not a single one among us (I hope) who couldn't have written these headlines in advance.

We KNEW who it would be: SNP, Green party, cyber nats, Celtic fans in the media, and BBC.

This would be the response WHENEVER we won 55 and this must be remembered....next year? 150,000 in streets celebrating? Aye they'd have loved that. Last day of this season in a nailbiter? Aye, perfect recipe for a calm night on the streets....

This is re-fabricated rubbish from people who hate us....nothing more.

"George Square is filthy!"
"Er no it was cleaned"
"Aye well, a benc h got broken..."

There is NOTHING we can do to appease the filth...so shut them out. And buy more fireworks for the title presentation party.

It was always going to happen mate.

The scum riot at sharkheed and party at hampden = zero issue.

Big Bad Rangers fans party = they wur pyoor fightin man, look at aw eh mess man, ma dugs pyoor scared ah they proddy fireworks man, aw that secterian singing is a pyoor disgrace man, here they stood on an auld bench and it broke man.

Please ignore the bead rattling terrorist sympathising ambulance chasing c*nts.

Back to the totty fields where you belong timothy.

Enjoy your week brothers and sisters - roll on Thursday B-)

Oh, and to sign off: CHEERIO TERRY MUNRO!!!

Im actually having a great time reading through the papes tweets, they are posting everything and anything that will take their tiny mind off the fact the mighty gers embarassed them in the biggest year in their horrible clubs history!

It DOESN'T impact on my utter delight at 55 and we all have to try and switch them off or ignore them....they hate us, so they aren't us.

There is not a single one among us (I hope) who couldn't have written these headlines in advance.

We KNEW who it would be: SNP, Green party, cyber nats, Celtic fans in the media, and BBC.

This would be the response WHENEVER we won 55 and this must be remembered....next year? 150,000 in streets celebrating? Aye they'd have loved that. Last day of this season in a nailbiter? Aye, perfect recipe for a calm night on the streets....

"Er no it was cleaned"

There is NOTHING we can do to appease the filth...so shut them out. And buy more fireworks for the title presentation party.
This. Could have written that post myself. Noise is all it is. Rise above. WATP.

%^*& them.
If that’s there attitude towards us, when there was wee proportion of our fans celebrating after 10 years of hell, we should give something to worry about at the next celebration.
We should be there in our tens of thousands as we will get slaughtered regardless wheather there is 100 or 100000 turn up.
It’s hilarious listening to the shite coming out of bbc Scotland. Who would have thought that 55 would tip so many over the edge.
Magnificent

They will keep this up for the remainder of the season and beyond, the mentally challengeds want to spoil our enjoyment, the SNP are using it as an excuse to deflect from their problems within.

BBC Scotland are a disgrace this morning deliberately casting all Rangers fans for breaking Covid rules in George Sq.
No mention of the thousands of fans who stayed at home and respected the rules.

The reality is there was just a percentage who broke covid rules.

When the usual haters start, and let’s be honest, they were going to write bad things, take solace in the words of the song “ doing the bouncy “ - we had our troubles and now they are gone.

Saw this on twitter.

Before you even go on her twitter you can tell that she has is one of those types that has 'she/her/they' in her bio.
Who are “ these people “ she is referring to ? Is she claiming she knows the identity of those who were at the BLM gathering at the statues , and she can confirm the same “ these people “ are those who stood on benches ? Is she secret service ?

Loving their faux outrage . More please

I have to be honest, most of my timmy mates and work colleagues whom I have spoken to have said they would have been out partying too if it was them.

The criticism is politically driven in my opinion.
Exactly. They would have been just the same but their pain is a joy to read.

Also 99% of the people in George Sq during BLM marches were reactive....they did nothing as their presence ensured (thankfully) that the low lives didn't get anywhere near the statues. They didn't fight anyone who didn't try it on....

I have to be honest, most of my timmy mates and work colleagues whom I have spoken to have said they would have been out partying too if it was them.

The criticism is politically driven in my opinion.

The actual football supporters I know have said the same.

Some others, who don't attend games and could tell you the route to Ibrox, Parkhead, Rugby Park or wherever, or watch the team religiously on TV this season have been the ones making most noise.

If I was back in Glasgow I would have been in amongst it too.10 year wait wtf did they expect?
Not condoning anyone getting violent tho.Thats just timmy behaviour.

"Er no it was cleaned"

Why exactly would we want to appease the filth.

It's completely fucking unsurprising. Saw this a mile off and have been posting similar for weeks - it was always going to be this way, smeared as if to somehow take away from our achievements.

Who gives an actual fuck? just get on with it and revel in it and enjoy it as Bears. Nobody was going to join in our celebrations, they were always going to try and shite on it - so get them right to fucking fuckk.

shower of cunts.

The opinions of these morons are of no consequence to me. We all knew this was the plan. Trying it on any way possible to diminish our achievement and enjoyment. They can all take a flying. ..

Just as well thousands more fans stayed at home, or celebrated locally.

I thought the police handled the situation well, not to confrontational.

Back