Bears - ignore the 'green and white' noise

There is not a single one among us (I hope) who couldn't have written these headlines in advance.

We KNEW who it would be: SNP, Green party, cyber nats, Celtic fans in the media, and BBC.

This would be the response WHENEVER we won 55 and this must be remembered....next year? 150,000 in streets celebrating? Aye they'd have loved that. Last day of this season in a nailbiter? Aye, perfect recipe for a calm night on the streets....

This is re-fabricated rubbish from people who hate us....nothing more.

"George Square is filthy!"
"Er no it was cleaned"
"Aye well, a benc h got broken..."

There is NOTHING we can do to appease the filth...so shut them out. And buy more fireworks for the title presentation party.
Stick a firework up sturgeons arse

There is not a single one among us (I hope) who couldn't have written these headlines in advance.

We KNEW who it would be: SNP, Green party, cyber nats, Celtic fans in the media, and BBC.

This would be the response WHENEVER we won 55 and this must be remembered....next year? 150,000 in streets celebrating? Aye they'd have loved that. Last day of this season in a nailbiter? Aye, perfect recipe for a calm night on the streets....

This is re-fabricated rubbish from people who hate us....nothing more.

"George Square is filthy!"
"Er no it was cleaned"
"Aye well, a benc h got broken..."

There is NOTHING we can do to appease the filth...so shut them out. And buy more fireworks for the title presentation party.
could you please stop FUCKIN SWEARIN!!!!!!!

you mentioned something that will NEVER happen

When the arse started to completely fall out their season it was discipline that the rhabids were all over. Queue bans for our two main strikers.

Now that we are champions its only natural they will switch to something else.

They are a shambling mess.

A broken shambling mess.

That bird form just us Tims or whatever it’s called is almost as nutty as the crackpot bastard of a women on Saturday outside the complex

I saved a video of the celebrations I saw on youtube to show my colleagues here in Canada. two of whom are English. They are aware of the covid /lockdown restrictions in the UK. Every single one of them was in awe of what I showed them, some even asked me to forward it to them so they could show friends. They were envious of not having that kind of thing here

By Wednesday all the furore of our celebrations will be forgotten and it will all die down.

But they will realise that 55 has happened and is not going away. Nothing they can say or do will alter the fact that Celtic are failures, the one thing they desired above all else has been taken from their grasp at the final hurdle.

They are absolutely sick to the core and I for one am revelling in their pain.

By Wednesday all the furore of our celebrations will be forgotten and it will all die down.

But they will realise that 55 has happened and is not going away. Nothing they can say or do will alter the fact that Celtic are failures, the one thing they desired above all else has been taken from their grasp at the final hurdle.

They are absolutely sick to the core and I for one am revelling in their pain.

Correct my friend. Maybe not quite Wednesday, they will drag it out a bit longer. But what we are witnessing is the denial phase.

When the arse started to completely fall out their season it was discipline that the rhabids were all over. Queue bans for our two main strikers.

Now that we are champions its only natural they will switch to something else.

They are a shambling mess.

A broken shambling mess.

Yup.

Covid cases were spiking.
We can't rule out null & void.
That died down.

We beat Hibs when everyone was hoping to see points dropped.
A few weeks of Compliance Officer Mania.
Alfie gets banned. Roofe gets banned. Tims successfully appeal, of course.
Then that died down.

Paterson, Zungu and Bassey have a wee premature party.
YOU SAID THE LAST ONE WAS A YELLOW CARD NICOLA! WHEN IS THE RED CARD COMING?
Red card, red card, red card. How many warnings for Scottish football?
Then that died down.

Now this.

It's sad and pathetic but they just can't help themselves.
Horrible little haters who are all sunshine and rainbows and "hilariously trolling Gers" when things are going well for their beloved hoops but will reveal their true nature when the pendulum swings.

By god did the pendulum ever swing more forcefully and at just the right moment?

Toxic cesspit of haters, ego filled political failures, agenda driven press and media?
Something inside so wrong?
The predictable circus response from poisonous people?
Identify and out them at every opportunity.
In the meantime drink it all in bears, because the whole miserable shower are hurting.
Must dash delivery of pyro has just arrived, garden celebrating to arrange anyone
for malt whisky and banana bread ;)

I have to be honest, most of my timmy mates and work colleagues whom I have spoken to have said they would have been out partying too if it was them.

The criticism is politically driven in my opinion.
Correct.
It’s all about deflection and, remembering the old political adage “if you’re in trouble at home, find an enemy abroad?”
This is a take on that and Rangers, with their Unionist support, are that enemy.

Back