Beating Porto and Feyenoord

Peachy Catboy

Winning against Porto, Feyenoord and the likes of Legia is where we should aim to be. That should be the marker of the Europa League campaign.

We are clearly in another transition at this stage and getting stronger all the time. Do yourself a favour go back and watch the highlights of these games and Braga because there was some really special moments through all these games. I'm looking forward to the qualifiers already.

Well said OP.

Theres a sequence in the Porto away game where we get ourselves from our own left back position up to our right wing with 8 or 9 first time passes around their press. Its one of the best bits of football I've seen from a Rangers team in Europe for decades.

Then we get a thread last night telling us our midfield are shite and can't pass - because they got outplayed in one game by far superior players.

Makes you want to claw your own eyes out sometimes.

Winning against Porto, Feyenoord and the likes of Legia is where we should aim to be. That should be the marker of the Europa League campaign.

We are clearly in another transition at this stage and getting stronger all the time. Do yourself a favour go back and watch the highlights of these games and Braga because there was some really special moments through all these games. I'm looking forward to the qualifiers already.
I just don't like watching old Rangers games mate.

Back