Beating them at the scumhut, post your best here.

17 years old and have never been present when we’ve beaten them at the Chamber of Secrets. Closest I’ve come is the Clint Hill game. Pretty much come to terms with the fact I’ll likely never see Rangers win there and be there to see it.

Haven't been that many times but got a decent record. 3 wins, 3 draws and one defeat.

1973 League Cup Group won 3-1
1975 Premier League drew 1-1
1976 Glasgow Cup won 3-1
1976 Premier League drew 2-2
1977 Premier League lost 1-0
1977 Premier League drew 1-1
1999 Premier League won 3-0

Last edited:
The 4-2 game get my vote 3-0 up and a scum supporter attacks ally maxwell on the park while their board are being pelted with mars bars

If you were neutral this game had everything. Unfortunately as a Rangers fan arse was firmy clenched from Laudrup scoring, Gazza missing a penalty, Van Vossen missing a sitter and them getting a penalty in the last minutes of the game.

Drybrough cup we won 3.1 lennox scored a good free kick, Sandy jardine scored a belter for us running from his own half cant remember who got the other one, but cooper scored one of the best goals i have ever seen keeping the ball up and then sweetly pinging into i think it was Latchfords net,

Drybrough cup we won 3.1 lennox scored a good free kick, Sandy jardine scored a belter for us running from his own half cant remember who got the other one, but cooper scored one of the best goals i have ever seen keeping the ball up and then sweetly pinging into i think it was Latchfords net,

Brilliant goal mate. One if not the best I've seen. Great shout.

There was nothing better than beating them at that midden with 8,000 bears in full voice. This new allocation is a shambles, we are now in a situation where our younger fans will never see us win there in person
They won at Ibrox under the same circumstances. No reason why we cant do the same

Celtic 1 Rangers 2 ...April 98 SCSF . Albertz and Super Ally . Albertz ran from the halway line and nearly bust their net !! And we had half the allocation too...what a day !!! ⚪

If you were neutral this game had everything. Unfortunately as a Rangers fan arse was firmy clenched from Laudrup scoring, Gazza missing a penalty, Van Vossen missing a sitter and them getting a penalty in the last minutes of the game.

Should have done them about 8-2 that night

You could drive a bus through the Celtic defence

I was at this one, it had everything. Mars Bars thrown at the directors box, Jungle empty by half time, Miko and Oleg scoring, Bears having a party singing keep the board. If I remember correctly we were banned from taking bogrolls or any ticker tape into the ground. My mates and I had a few newspapers stuffed down our jeans which we used to roll up into balls and chuck them.

Back