Beaton - compare and contrast

Kilpatricknick

Nothing to do with decision making which is sometimes subjective so leaving that aside for now.

JB reffing us at Pittodrie on 10th January.
McInnnes revealed he got a 30 second "explanation" at HT of why Hedges got a red for Penalty conceded.
Alan McGregor had a 20 second mid game expletive filled rant as to why Main wasn't sent off for the challenge on Borna. no warning = no yellow nothing

JB tonight at the TMA
Stevie got dingied by JB and responded with an initial criticism containing one expletive adjective - shown yellow. without eye contact. One further comment (unheard) 2nd yellow. From SG'S first words to the red was 23 seconds

I can live with refs making mistakes - they all do and given the speed of the game and lack of VAR up here this will go on forever.
I'm struggling to understand how he can treat two managers in two games so differently within 8 weeks or so.

Beatons morphing into the Mike Dean of Scottish football officialdom - attention seeking - moody and unpredictable. Hes a danger to every game he refs as far as I can see.

Nothing to do with decision making which is sometimes subjective so leaving that aside for now.

McInnnes revealed he got a 30 second "explanation" at HT of why Hedges got a red for Penalty conceded.
Alan McGregor had a 20 second mid game expletive filled rant as to why Main wasn't sent off for the challenge on Borna. no warning = no yellow nothing

JB tonight at the TMA
Stevie got dingied by JB and responded with an initial criticism containing one expletive adjective - shown yellow. without eye contact. One further comment (unheard) 2nd yellow. From SG'S first words to the red was 23 seconds

I can live with refs making mistakes - they all do and given the speed of the game and lack of VAR up here this will go on forever.
I'm struggling to understand how he can treat two managers in two games so differently within 8 weeks or so.

Beatons morphing into the Mike Dean of Scottish football officialdom - attention seeking - moody and unpredictable. Hes a danger to every game he refs as far as I can see.
Well named,cheatin beaton

When he reviews the game at his leisure,I wonder if he will pick up the phone and apologise to the Gaffer. Or are those kind of phone calls only reserved for Sellik managers.
No he does it with us as well after he never gave a blatant penalty vs the Sheep last season because he bottled that decision too.

Beaton is a coward.
That's my take.

He showed that at times in the past he can be decent - but, since the great unwashed got at him after a good game he has been a disgrace. (Being generous and allowing the Hibs game as a bad day at the office.

Last night he did not call what he seen - he called what he felt would keep his windows and family safe.

The worst referring performance I have ever seen, Hibs at Ibrox, was beyond comprehension.
I agree, but Kilmarnock away last season ran it close. Im not sure who the ref was that day but he was giving decisions on nothing more than guess work and robbed us of 3 points in what was then a pretty close title race.

I was amazed at the naked arrogance of the wee runt who refused to make eye contact with SG while strutting off the park, to then lift the Y card above his head like a little Hitler, on hearing another ‘comment’ he swiftly pulled out both Y & R cards and stood on his wee toes to show them to the Gaffer. Pompous arrogant little Tosser.
Relations between Club Managers & Referees will never improve while employing jumped up self righteous little men.

When he reviews the game at his leisure,I wonder if he will pick up the phone and apologise to the Gaffer. Or are those kind of phone calls only reserved for Sellik managers.
He'll say he called it as he saw it, and that will be the end of the matter, the sfa have nothing but contempt for Rangers. Time we started treating them with the same disdain, minimum co-operation in all matters wherever possible.

I seem to remember a referee or his supervisor apologise to the tranny shagger for a decision at Ross County. This after the TS basically threatened the officials career. No action taken against the TS. Will SG get hammered for last nights comments ? I think we know how this ends.

I've said it before, I've said it last night, and I'll say it again today

He's a FUUKIN FANNY.

That is all for now.

JB tonight at the TMA

He has morphed sod all.

He is a cheating scuzball of a human being, who lives his refereeing life trying to appease the filth. We can't upset the filth can we?

And BTW, how was he a danger to Livi last night?

He's no Rangers fan, he's hibs.

He is perceived as a Rangers fan by many due to the media exposure of him being in a so-called Rangers pub in Motherwell after refereeing an OF game.

Last night gave him an opportunity to shake that perception off.

JB tonight at the TMA

This is my complaint too. Beaton never even looked Gerrard in the face and gave second yellow behind our manager's back

Is he the same guy who disallowed Alfredo goal at Rugby Park last season?

Wednesday night 12/2/2020 The FANNY was in charge at kilmarnock V us and the news report said the FANNY turned down a PENALTY tackle by Chris Burke on Ryan Kent.

Alfie had ball in net which would have put us up 2-0, but cancelled out for Alfie foul on findlay, then alfies audacious lob which came back off the bar.

Did he not apologise to Stevie G last season when we drew 2-2 at Pittodrie? For not giving us a blatant penalty.

Fat lot of good it does after the event.
Screenshot-20210304-094907.jpg

Cheating beaton can't say he never seen it now because he booked Alfie for diving.
He guessed, made an assumption because of who it was and saw what he wanted to see. Not for the first time either.
Sub conscious bias or cheating?
Perhaps later realised he’d made a complete arse of it, couldn’t deal with making yet another high profile, bungling mistake and took it out on SG when he challenged him at half time.
He behaved like a petulant infant who’d just been caught lying and diverted from his own bungling and transferred it to SG.
I don’t know what he does for a living, but I wouldn’t be anywhere near an individual with such obvious character flaws.
Incapable of impartiality, egotistic, petulant, impulsive and overexcitable.

Not what’s needed in a referee.

Aberdeen 2 v 2 Rangers: Beaton ref and allows blatant push from AFC player on Goldson which leads to their equalizer.

Kilmarnock 2 v 1 Rangers: Beaton ref, books Alfie for diving, allows Killie equalizer despite blatant handball, chops off Alfie goal and potential winner for push which is nowhere near as bad as push on Goldson in AFC game which was deemed okay by the same ref.

I've quickly uncovered 6 points we should have won but were undone by his piss-poor refereeing standard.

No doubt SG is on it now and no wonder he was so annoyed with him last night.

Back