Beaton for Ross County on Sunday

Every time I hear we get him for a game, I instantly think 'Not too bad, could be worse, I don't mind Beaton."

And then I remember Hibs at Ibrox and Killie away and I get angry again :))
The Hibs game won’t be beaten but I’ll raise you Pittodrie on you’re Rugby Park.

%^*& it even Clancy could not bear us just now.

Only thing that concerns me is the 1200 kick off.

What's our schedule? Home to bed tomorrow night. Massage and light training tomorrow.

Light training, discussion and travel Saturday. Early to bed and up for the game Sunday.

Like Klopp I'm not daft about this.
Up side is the guys are home by 7pm, dinner-chill-bed.
3pm KO then is nearer midnight by they time they have to stop for an evening meal.

all the refs have been appalling this year, thankfully we have been banging goals in so the inept refs haven`t had the impact of last couple of years

Just one of the whole bunch of useless and some cheats in the referee circle of clowns. Don't give them an excuse to ruin our good run of form and we'll be fine. Score enough goals without losing any and none of them can do a thing. It won't stop some trying though.

Thankfully we are playing that well this seasons the shit standard of refs hasn’t bothered us at all.
You have hit the nail on the head and we are scoring goals for fun which gives us protection against any dodgy refereeing decisions.

Back