Beaton for Ross County on Sunday

Bear all

Wasn’t much to talk about him in the game against the Scum , we have had no Red cards at all this season wonder who will be the first to give one.

He's not the worst, he's just shit at his job.

Funnily enough I think no crowd will help as he often reacts to them.

The only one that stands out for me, for all the wrong reasons, is Clancy..

The rest of them I'm not fussed who we get.
Clancy reacts the way he's been wired to react, the rest are poor and too easily influenced by a baying mob clamouring for our blood.
I've barley noticed ref's this season as they are playing better BCD.

He is crap but they all are, makes no real difference overall if it’s him, or Collum, etc

All these crap referees and yet Rangers never benefit from their performances and Lennon hasnt been able to find an excuse to charge on the park to confront them.

Madden in the tims game at Hibs was a wee reminder they aint gone away, there will be more cheating its just at the moment Rangers are on fire while every game looks tough for a Celtic side with no team spirit or belief.

Its important we keep winning well and dont allow the refs the chance to manipulate it.

Exactly this. How they let a guy referee games involving us or them, and especially when it’s us versus them, when he is brought up in a faith that blindly supports that lot no matter what, is beyond me.

After his performance, when we won 2-1 at the piggery last season, he should never be allowed to referee a game between us again.
Totally. And the same could be said of Beaton after the 2-3 v Hibs. Problem is these guys have nothing much to lose, so they get away with a ‘mistake’ here or there. It’s not their main job so if they get binned they’re still earning, therefore no incentive to behave by the book unless they choose to.

Terrified to give us a penalty or any semi borderline decision.
Not so terrified to deny us a perfectly good pen (Sheep away) or disallow a perfectly good goal (Killie away) or send one of our players off for nowt (Jack, Hibs home). I can’t stand the guy tbh,

The refs have had it in for us since we came back up, it wasn't incompetence it was downright cheating. Not been as bad this season for some reason, christ, we even had Clancy of all people awarding a penalty kick to Ross County on Sunday.

Can't say i give a shit who the ref is. The way we're playing i hold no fear on what officials we get allocated.

Just get up there and pump them and show the mentally challengeds how it's done :))

We just have to take it out of his hands by scoring a good few goals and take away his influence.
Like in boxing if you knock the other guy out even the most corrupt ref or judge can't do anything about it.

Absolutely correct.

However its just as well that our form is good, as we've had some horrendous decisions go against us as per. The decision to not give a penalty for Roofe being decked against Aberdeen for one.

Definately, pretty sure there's been some awful ones across the board as per usual but we obviously don't notice as much when we're winning every week.

In saying that I've not seen Timmy really moan too much about refs either, they've been that bad!

Play like we have been and it really should be immaterial. Hes far from the worst ref.

We are going to need to score 2 or three because there is little doubt that he will either give us a red card or award a penalty against us.
He is not known as cheatin Beaton for nothing

Me too, I've been saying for a while he is the only one who is a cheat but I watched the celtic v Ross County game on Monday on Freesport and he gave celtic absolutely nothing.
I couldn't believe it.
He gave them a couple of soft bookings also and the penalty was a penalty but not of the stonewall variety.
Maybe he just hates Rangers.

The way we're playing just now, we're taking dodgy ref decisions out the equation. Whoever is in the middle is an irrelevance now

Me too, I've been saying for a while he is the only one who is a cheat but I watched the celtic v Ross County game on Monday on Freesport and he gave celtic absolutely nothing.
I couldn't believe it.
He gave them a couple of soft bookings also and the penalty was a penalty but not of the stonewall variety.
Maybe he just hates Rangers.

I watched the game live on Sunday and like you, I was amazed with his fair and balanced performance.

Still want him nowhere near a match between us and them though.
That's when he comes into his own.

Clancy reacts the way he's been wired to react, the rest are poor and too easily influenced by a baying mob clamouring for our blood.
I've barley noticed ref's this season as they are playing better BCD.
Clancy gave a penalty against Celtic last Sunday v Ross county

my flabber was gasted

If there is any betting lads on here, here is a tip. A very educated one.

Celtics ref for the visit of St Johnstone is the novice david munro.

His record is 3.4 yelow cards a game, ie he has dished out 31 yellow cards in his 9 games this season.

Stick a fiver on st johnstone not finishing with 11 men.

%^*& it even Clancy could not bear us just now.

Only thing that concerns me is the 1200 kick off.

What's our schedule? Home to bed tomorrow night. Massage and light training tomorrow.

Light training, discussion and travel Saturday. Early to bed and up for the game Sunday.

Like Klopp I'm not daft about this.

Thankfully we are playing that well this seasons the shit standard of refs hasn’t bothered us at all.

%^*& it even Clancy could not bear us just now.

Only thing that concerns me is the 1200 kick off.

What's our schedule? Home to bed tomorrow night. Massage and light training tomorrow.

Light training, discussion and travel Saturday. Early to bed and up for the game Sunday.

Like Klopp I'm not daft about this.

So Mearns you're an athlete.

What is the schedule?

Sunday's as important as tomorrow.

How do we keep these lads fresh?

Back