Beautiful Sunday

Ronald Cheese

Just wondering what everyone's plans are if the inevitable happens this Sunday and 55 is no longer a dream. Let's be honest the way septic have been playing it could very well be on the cards. WATP

I panicked a bit this morning - thinking my party kit isn't quite up to full stock & if it happens on Sunday - I might not get the chance to shop again
Anyway on track now - so bring it on

I have to say though - I don't expect that shower of $hite to stumble against that other shower of $hite - ( if you know what I mean ?? )

So might be able to double stock & beyond in time for the 21st if need be

It's all good

I’m going to have to watch the game and cheer on Dundee Utd I suppose.
I'll see how I feel but I'd imagine I'll keep an eye online for the score in this one and if need be I'll watch the last 5 mins or so, don't think I could watch much more than that. I'm sure if united are winning I'll get enough texts to tell me B-D

We are winning it on Sunday, at first I was a bit deflated at the thought of winning it by not playing. The more I'm thinking about it I could not care less when and how we win it. It's going to be superb finally being able to say we are the champions!

I’ll be drinking tomorrow night regardless and will get absolutely shitfaced on Sunday, so long as we win tomorrow. The mhanks result matters not one jot. We win tomorrow and it’s done.

Sundays have been very kind to us this season. Fingers crossed this is another one then I can use all those smoke bombs that arrived yesterday B-)

Few of the boys coming to mine for a few a beers to watch it. If the scum drop points then it’s taxis to Ibrox to sample the atmosphere and celebrate for a couple of hours then it’s back to my bit for the proper party.
Working from home on Monday but will deal with that when it comes - WATP!

After nine, NINE, hard years, the gates of that shining city on a hill may be about to swing open. That thought requires a sober moment of reflection.

Then, after a moment ......

I'm so excited at the prospect I don't know what to do, maybe run around in circles lika dug chasing its tail.

I'm guessing there will be a spontaneous meeting with friends for an alfresco swally or three, whatever happens is going to be absolutely feckin memorable.

:))

A quiet evening sitting back knowing that everything is back to normal and all is right in the world.

And maybe a peek at the Kerryfail Meltdown thread to see how they're taking it.

Sounds to me like the media are setting up for us getting it in the neck, if we don't follow the covid rules they will be all over us like a rash. There were no arrests at Parkhead when the sharks were out, how many will be arrested this weekend if we win the league. The media did not criticize the celtic fans for there covid breaches at Hamden at the cup final or Parkhead when they were protesting about Lennon. How long will it take for the usual suspects to criticize us.

We are winning it on Sunday, at first I was a bit deflated at the thought of winning it by not playing. The more I'm thinking about it I could not care less when and how we win it. It's going to be superb finally being able to say we are the champions!
Couldn't agree more mate

Back