Beautiful....

Watching that reminds you just what Tav has been through at our club.

He is a Rangers man. He is a Rangers captain. He is about to be become a Rangers legend.
He looks withdrawn in that clip compared to now.
He must be a real strong character for having to have dealt with being so heavily defeated to where he is now. Legendary status is awaiting him!

Last edited:
Watching that reminds you just what Tav has been through at our club.

He is a Rangers man. He is a Rangers captain. He is about to be become a Rangers legend.
Always think back to the Sutton calling him a serial loser live on tv.

For a Rangers captain that would be hard to stomach. Not that you pay much attention to media but sometimes its hard to ignore.

This season he has stood up and then some.

I hope he gives it the biggest GIRFUY when he lifts that trophy.

Someone has to do a new one when 55 is completed.

The full song.

Can even include the worse lows we have had. Be easier to stomach now.

On a side note, spine chilling him at end looking around dressing room.
Exactly what I thought ; Right from the very first day , SG got us , and knew what he was coming to . The fact that he still came to us , along with the backroom staff , speaks volumes for them all .
WHAT A F-CKING TURNAROUND .... Credit to Everybody connected to Rangers Football Club - at whatever level , and whatever job they do But , you know what , The Supporters definitely deserve it - We have stood by , and supported the club and the team , Because we Wanted to - It's what we do ....
We are ALL going to enjoy the party for 55 .... And we ALL deserve Iit

I can‘t wait till its finished, and yes I’ll be balling my eyes out with happy tears, I’m so proud of my club and all the supporters getting us back to where we should be.

Back