Been tough week but who's ready to go

Just about over Wed night felt sick all the way home from Kilmarnock. A big result required to get the loyal fans lifted.
I really wish we would go direct for the first 5 10 mins of each half and after any goals scored. I feel the back passes and possession football kills the passion. Ping a diagonal and hem them in.

Hear Hear brother

We have no other team to love and follow so yes whilst we are pissed off we want the team to win tomorrow

Who knows what can happen on Sunday at Aberdeen

Probably an easy mentally challenged win but know one can predict any score line

I’d love the Sheep to take points but whilst it’s highly unlikely it’s not impossible

Not happy with performance midweek, but have (unfortunately) seen worse over 35+ years watching, but I'll be there in SJ rear roaring the Rangers on, and screaming at the ref. So sorry fellow seat members of row P, I'll be there.

The league is done but a morale boosting performance and win could help for Thursday and the upcoming cup game.

All we can do is beat who is put in front of us. 3 points is a must.....not losing any sloppy goals would be a bonus!

I think this is probably a poorly constructed argument but I fully believe that the people who say the league is done earliest celebrate winning it the longest. It's a bizarre coping mechanism.

I just think it's time to get over the negativity and go again and who knows they might have a two or three game slump and fook it's game on again

To be honest don’t really want to go tomorrow (8 hour round trip) but I will. we could lose every game now to the end of the season and I’ll be renewing my ST the first day I can.

Leagues done. Weather will be shite. Empty seats guaranteed. Another intimidated referee performance. Another turgid team who will waste 30+ minutes with zero consequence.
What's not to be buzzing about?

Hardly been to a game this season for various reasons. The atmosphere has looked flat in a lot of the games even when we were realistic title challengers. I hope that the fans and players can lift themselves for tomorrow but I’m guessing Ibrox will be like a burgled house.
Fair play to those in attendance, they deserve so much better.

We keep following and supporting as we always have, however, it's becoming hard and even heart breaking watching some of our games. Have been trying my hardest to put Wednesday's game behind me but struggling.

Too much negativity from fans this week, no denying the setbacks but come on tae fcuk Stevie Wonder can see we're going in the right direction, now is not time to fall apart and show weakness, nows the time to come together and show strength

Hey things could be worse. We could have been born Tims. How bad would that have been to have had your greatest rivals owning you for so long and have them in your fucked up head 24/7

Leagues done. Weather will be shite. Empty seats guaranteed. Another intimidated referee performance. Another turgid team who will waste 30+ minutes with zero consequence.
What's not to be buzzing about?

But it was like that before the result against Kilmarnock, in fact, since the turn of the year.

So, should we only turn up when we are on a good run and its nice weather?

It is difficult but we have no other choice.
If we could get a good wee run going again it would strengthen us for the Scottish cup.

The last few days have been sore. Glad we’ve got a game today.Hopefully we’ll show the right attitude, get the win and give us all a lift.

How times change.

Even when we were crap, little better than 4th or 5th best, I genuinely could not wait for each and every Rangers game during the dreadful pre Souness 80's. I was in my late teens, early 20's at that time.

Genuinely will simply say I've got little desire to watch todays game. I"m now a crabbit faced, late 50's retiree.

Will be there as usual, just wish we could raise the atmosphere inside Ibrox, it takes us all, a lot of us remember the old days of the enclosures, lets get the place bouncing once again for the younger ones coming through, the young ones are going to believe that moaning and groaning and continually being on the players backs is the way to support your team.

It takes us all to change it, lets do it.

WATP

It’s taken a few days but finally out my huff now and ready to go again looking forward to it and turning up looking for a big reaction from every player and the manager today

i reckon we'll see a turnaround from the players today for sure, realistically the sheep will prob lose on sunday but their odds on win/btts is 18/1 so fired £5 on it lol

At 9-30 on Wednesday I had lost all hope but it’s game day and back up for it, while there’s still a chance mathematically, I’m still believing.

I’ll be there, all energy and enthusiasm has gone I’m afraid. It’s a chore now with the heart ripped out by underperforming players and dreadful tactics.

A comfortable win is a must today.

We really need to kickstart our season again and a 3 or 4 goal victory will come as welcome relief.

I dread to think the state of the place if we huff and puff our way to a victory.

I won't even entertain the thought of dropping more points.

It’s the bus annual hospitality day out today, so can’t wait to get there.

Like many have said, in a real huff coming home from Kilmarnock but can remember that fear in the pit of my stomach that we could lose our Rangers back in 2012, I will never turn my back on them. I came through the latter years of their ‘9” in the 1970s, suffered the barren years of 79 - 85 but have enjoyed so many more good times and met so many great Bears along the way. Let’s go, WATP.

Yes we back the team through thick and thin,especially when we're going through a sticky spell,even more so, we've come on leaps and bounds,but we've still got a way to go before the picture is complete,but the majority would've known that it would be a slow burner and I'd take where we are now compared to eight years ago a hundred times over.

Back