Been watching some Villareal highlights

KGR98

They have a lot of attacking talent but they have let in some howlers already this season i dont think we should sit back against them we will get picked off we should attack them from the first whistle and isolate their weak defence

They're playing today at the moment and being totally outplayed apparently.

I think the gaffer and players should approach these games in a relaxed manner and try new tactics or formations

Getting into the EL groups is a great achievement and extra money is a big help

The league title is the main target so these games should be used to rotate squad and not overplay our 1st pick team

Anything we achieve in this competition is a bonus.we will be afforded more time and space than we will ever get in the spl so it should be a great platform for the players to go express themselves and build confidence.

Each game should be approached with the philosophy Gerrard wants to instil in this Rangers team ie high press, quick passing, high work rate, stern defending and ABOVE ALL without fear. We have nothing to lose. If he can get them to absorb the above I see no reason why we cant go beyond this group.

They're playing today at the moment and being totally outplayed apparently.

They have had all the possession in the 1st half but done nothing with it. This looks like the way it’s been in their 1st 3 games of the season. They have lost 2 drawn 1. Sitting 2nd bottom and are playing the team below them today.

First half stats

Been watching game they are good at moving ball but if you get up there ass they panic and can't pass. Also they give lots of space in that space were tav comes up the wing that could be really good for us.

There best players are Bacca Fornals and Cazorla all rested and all attacking players

I've no seen Bacca at Villarreal but was always well impressed with him at Sevilla. Cazorla has been out for a long time but his quality is well known so they will definitely be dangerous but we'll give them a good game.

I've no seen Bacca at Villarreal but was always well impressed with him at Sevilla. Cazorla has been out for a long time but his quality is well known so they will definitely be dangerous but we'll give them a good game.

Santi let me introduce you to Lassana

His nickname is the leash!

Back