Beer For 55

I got 6 from Verdant last week and had one can at the weekend. Great stuff :))

Will need to hunt out that BBN one too

Got a few WATP chilling in the fridge. Also got a magnum of cloudwater, 'if not now, when?' which will be getting cracked open when it happens.

Guinness.......love to see all the plastics drinking it on St Patrick’s day ......if only they knew ......

415715_473267399384493_2051702236_o.jpg

Anything I can find with a 5.5 % Alc/Vol.
just checked online, there's loads mate

I'm not a big beer drinker so this is probably better suited

55-56-vodka3_1.jpg

couldn't find the 55 from 55 vodka, but i'm guessing the drink's looking toward next season as well

Got 12 Staropramen ready (it’s 3 euro 50 for a 6 pack here so you can’t go wrong)

Got some Slivovica which is 53% and I’ll try to add the extra 2% somehow to make 55 B-D

I actually don't drink very much at all, but have a bottle of whiskey that I've had for 10 years. Might crack that open.

What's the typical alcohol volume for beer in the UK? It's generally 5% here in Texas, but I've found a couple of beers that I like with 7.5% or 8%.

What's the story here?
The Guinness family were unionists in 1912 lord Iveagh the chairman of Guinness gave the Ulster Volunteer Force £10000 to buy arms equivalent to a million today and in the 1970s Guinness nearly reallocated to London because of the provos murder campaign

I've got a Penfolds bin8, Bin128, and will be topping up with Wolf Blass Pinot Noir and Veuve Clicquot brut.
I may even the allow the wife a glass or two - It will be party time in Samlesbury.

WATP.

Back