Beer Gardens for Trophy Day ?

The Blue Sea

Official Ticketer
With Bojo planning on opening beer gardens from Mid April - even if Nikola plays the hero and delays things here for a few weeks, its looking likely that outdoor areas will be open in Scotland by end of April

I think we - touch wood - are scheduled to receive the trophy on Wed 12th May (last home game) which should mean outdoor areas open for Trophy Day

With Bojo planning on opening beer gardens from Mid April - even if Nikola plays the hero and delays things here for a few weeks, its looking likely that outdoor areas will be open in Scotland by end of April

I think we - touch wood - are scheduled to receive the trophy on Wed 12th May (last home game) which should mean outdoor areas open for Trophy Day
What have you heard that confirms that date as our last home game? Has 15/16 May been ruled out?

FBS

Post split fixtures haven't been decided yet, the last round dates are on Sat 15th or Sun 16th May. We will be at home that weekend to get the trophy!

What have you heard that confirms that date as our last home game? Has 15/16 May been ruled out?

FBS
There are fixtures pencilled in for midweek of 12th May and weekend of 15/16th

I think - and I might be wrong - but going on previous seasons we are due to be at home on 12th and away last game

If the league is done before the split then they might change things around

I think - and I might be wrong - but going on previous seasons we are due to be at home on 12th and away last game

We have 3 out of 5 games at home after the split.

Why would we be due at home on the 12th? Teams with the title in the bag have always been given the last game at home to receive the trophy and with us having 3 home games to play it would be scandalous if we didn't play the final game at home.

With the Scottish elections in May, wee Nippy knows she has to bring lockdown to an end soon, so all the dafties think she is amazing and vote for her.

Well as we all know nic is pro rangers now according to the tims , I think she have mobile pubs in George square for us

The last time there was a league trophy presentation day, it was 19th May 2019, the final game of the season.

If it's good enough for them!

FBS

I think a night game sounds good. With no fans in, we could jazz it up a bit at night like Liverpool did.

Now,if only there were barely used disco lights anywhere....

I think a night game sounds good. With no fans in, we could jzz it up a bit at night like Liverpool did.

Now,if only there were barely used disco lights anywhere....

The club will definitely have to plan a big spectacle for the day we lift it.

Meet in limited numbers outdoors. Rule of Six will return outdoors, including in private gardens - 29th March (start of School Easter holidays)

Outdoor pubs and restaurants - no earlier than 12th April

Indoor pubs and restaurants - no earlier than 17th May

Turnstiles of our sports stadia will once again rotate subject in all cases to capacity limits depending on the size of the venue. - no earlier than 17th May

Remove all legal limits on social contact, on weddings and other life events - no earlier than 21st June

Re-open everything up to and including nightclubs - no earlier than 21st June

This of course applies to England only and it remains to be seen how the Scottish Government views things. Every chance we will be back at Ibrox in a full house at the start of next season for flag day. I'll treat anything prior to that as a bonus.

Last edited:
She'll delay everything, you'll miss out on Easter, Football Season, Parades

Mark my words

I know what you're saying but we've already passed 25% of adults vaccinated. We should be well over half way before the end of March with the elderly and most vulnerable virtually complete.

The vast majority of deaths occur in the elderly and with the vaccines proving so effective there really is no need to delay opening up the economy before May begins. By then were looking at over 40 million vaccinated UK wide.

Having said that dont be surprised if those in authority play it safe and keep us in lockdown till summer.

I know what you're saying but we've already passed 25% of adults vaccinated. We should be well over half way before the end of March with the elderly and most vulnerable virtually complete.

The vast majority of deaths occur in the elderly and with the vaccines proving so effective there really is no need to delay opening up the economy before May begins. By then were looking at over 40 million vaccinated UK wide.

Having said that dont be surprised if those in authority play it safe and keep us in lockdown till summer.

She will be different. you know it, I know it.

Outdoor pubs and restaurants - no earlier than 12th April

Indoor pubs and restaurants - no earlier than 17th May

Turnstiles of our sports stadia will once again rotate subject in all cases to capacity limits depending on the size of the venue. - no earlier than 17th May

Remove all legal limits on social contact, on weddings and other life events - no earlier than 21st June

Re-open everything up to and including nightclubs - no earlier than 21st June

This of course applies to England only and it remains to be seen how the Scottish Government views things. Every chance we will be back at Ibrox in a full house at the start of next season for flag day. I'll treat anythin prior to that as a bonus.

None of the above will happen, as it's all conditional.

I think we’ll be lucky to see pubs open before July. Nasty Nik will keep them shut for as long as he can.

There’s always

Carlisle!!!​

Sturgeon will be beelin, she will delay it up here to be different but with elections in May she will have no excuse to hump all of us.

Personally not giving much thought to being able to celebrate with anyone except my family. I want my dad, my boy who is in Edinburgh and my youngest minimum in my garden for a celebration. I can wait for bigger celebrations, but the people who have suffered along with me come first and if Boris is allowing that in England on the 17th of May then hopefully Nicola will follow suit!

If outdoor hospitality opens in England on 12th April, then will be open up here on trophy day.

If we go slower up here or just try to be different, there will be no justification for not having outdoor areas open by mid May. You will also have the hospitality sector putting pressure on the ScotGov as soon as they open down south, which will also be a factor.

I'm sure a certain Brian Laudrup scored a fairly vital Wednesday night title winning goal

I know we were given the trophy that day but the actual trophy 'day' was after we lost aat Tynecastle on the final day wasnt it? There was a beam back at Ibrox.

The reception Laudrup got from the entire stadium and his teammates was amazing.

Why don't we descend on Bellahouston Park, via the stadium. And have a massive open air sash bash. Flute bands, fireworks, smoke bombs, etc. Hopefully sun shining.

She'll delay everything, you'll miss out on Easter, Football Season, Parades

Mark my words
She risks civil unrest if she messes about with the people of this country’s Liberty any longer, especially when England are being allowed earlier than us again.

Didn’t help the last time being “cautious”. She should see fierce opposition if she starts her pish tomorrow

Back