Beer Gardens for Trophy Day ?

She risks civil unrest if she messes about with the people of this country’s Liberty any longer, especially when England are being allowed earlier than us again.

Didn’t help the last time being “cautious”. She should see fierce opposition if she starts her pish tomorrow
As I said yesterday, No plan.

As expected no dates from Sturgeon on opening bars or football stadiums in Scotland.

We’ve got to wait another three weeks before she even thinks about giving us another clue but nothing will happen until at least the end of April.

As expected no dates from Sturgeon on opening bars or football stadiums in Scotland.

We’ve got to wait another three weeks before she even thinks about giving us another clue but nothing will happen until at least the end of April.
If my understanding of what I listened to is correct, at the end of April, we'll be in Level 3 at best? If so, no spectator permitted in stadiums, no alchohol in pubs.

End of April all Scotland moving onto level 3 which basically means no pubs. Food only and last admittance 5pm! Can't see coming out of level 3 by trophy day sadly.

Back