Behind closed doors

bluestreak

Official Ticketer
To my eternal regret I have never been to our training centre, for those who have, is it at all feasible to play our BCD matches there ?

I would imagine all games would be played at Ibrox BCD. The facilities will probably be the same at either venue but we’d most likely fall in line with other countries and play at our home ground instead of our training ground.

I’d imagine they’d be at Ibrox can’t see why they wouldn’t? All German games are at their stadiums

Well
If Livingston, Kilmarnock and Hamilton get their games on sub par plastic we should be fine on our quality stuff

but it will be Ibrox

It was a facetious remark that even if there was no-one there Speirs, Gollum et al would be claiming The Billy Boys and Famine Song were being sung
Whoosh :))

Although to be fair some of the mhedia have been complaining about our signings already.

If we play it at Ibrox we can still retain some revenue from pitchside advertising on the LED boards etc.

There is a TV tower at the Training Centre but the advertising revenue will be the driver I'm sure.

I think clubs are playing BCD matches at their training ground so that they aren't having the expense of opening up a massive stadium for no real reason.

Real Madrid are playing their matches at the Alfredo Di Stefano stadium which is their training ground.

I think clubs are playing BCD matches at their training ground so that they aren't having the expense of opening up a massive stadium for no real reason.

Real Madrid are playing their matches at the Alfredo Di Stefano stadium which is their training ground.

Real are doing that because they brought forward construction work at the Bernabeu so as to take place when there are no fans.

Real are doing that because they brought forward construction work at the Bernabeu so as to take place when there are no fans.

Ah! Makes sense. Thought it was because they didn't want to open up the stadium which I imagine would involve a lot of people. Never assume lol.

Games will be at Ibrox, better surface (I think :rolleyes:) and better viewing angles for the TV.

Watching games at Auchenhowie on temp camera rigging would make games feel like we were back in the lower leagues again.

I would imagine they would be played at Ibrox. I was going to say why would scotland be any different from any other Country but nothing would surprise me with these clowns.
Real Madrid are going to be playing BCD games at their training ground.

See post #24.

We will play at Ibrox because of the advertising on the LED boards trackside. Unless we want to relocate them to the Training Centre but why would we?
LED boards are moved in and out on almost a weekly basis so that wont be a blocker. Still not sure why we would move games away from Ibrox though.

LED boards are moved in and out on almost a weekly basis so that wont be a blocker. Still not sure why we would move games away from Ibrox though.

Fair do’s mate. I always thought they stayed there on a permanent basis. Out of interest, why do they move them out? I’m not sure I see any point.

Back