Article Behind the scenes in the Ibrox press box for the Royal Antwerp game

Seeing those stairs

tenor.gif

Great video Mark, thanks for sharing that. As a ST holder right beside the Directors Box, great to get that view again of where you sit. Missed it this year!

I sit a few rows in front (MRE row A) of where the press box is set up, hit me right in the feels :(

Well that's my morning exercise for the day , I'm out of puff as well now Mark but thanks for another wee tour of Ibrox :)) .

Behind the scenes in the Ibrox press box for the Royal Antwerp game

A wee video with a slightly breathless me after vaulting up the stairs!

Thanks Mark. Right at the start I was waiting for "awright doll, wit ye wearin'? ah shite wrong video" B-)

Even if were back in, I'd be envious of that view. Not the trundle up the stairs though!

You mentioned it in the video mark about hearing the players.
On that who is the most vocal in the team, is magregor giving the centre back peleters.
Also from the management team, do you hear them, as on tv you dont see gerrard losing the plot that often.
Cheers

Nice wee insight there, thanks for sharing.
The heavy breathing was slightly unsettling though. I once received a similar phone call from a man asking me what colour of pants I was wearing.

I can't pretend I don't feel pretty sad watching that
I know it's the reality of the situation & we've just got to get on with it -
& to be fair the team, management, backroom & grounds staff have responded to all of this really well - thanks guys

I'm also left wondering what the noise, atmosphere & general scenes are going to be like - when a full Ibrox happens again
The decibels alone are surely going to be off the scale

Hope it happens soon

Bit creepy at the start. Was kind of like the bit in Silence of the Lambs when the serial killer is stalking Clarice in the hoose.

Can you tell I'm just jealous?

Great insight into the current matchday experience.

Back