Beijing for the Old Firm?

BigSteve

Having kittens with the VPN at the moment.

Any bars in Beijing guaranteed to have it on or any other way of guaranteeing watching this on Sunday?

If there are any Beijing based beers who are guaranteed to be able to show the game I'll happily bring the beers to you?!

If there are any Beijing based beers who are guaranteed to be able to show the game I'll happily bring the beers to you?!
I use Express last time worked perfectly but that was last year and as you say things have tightened up since

I use Express last time worked perfectly but that was last year and as you say things have tightened up since
It's up and down.

I think Express is known to be the favourite among expats for at least a year so China are targeting it

It's been really hit and miss since about the Golden Week

I dont wanna be just hoping and praying on sunday that Express is working.

It's up and down.

I think Express is known to be the favourite among expats for at least a year so China are targeting it

It's been really hit and miss since about the Golden Week

I dont wanna be just hoping and praying on sunday that Express is working.
from my experience if your in a high end hotel you get much more access to websites, we always stay at the Kerry or Hyatt

Mate, I'm in Cairns, Australia and they're playing it on Bein Sports here. I don't know if China has access to that channel.

Otherwise, I use Nord VPN to access BT Sport. Now what I've found is that if I try to connect to the UK, it gives me all sorts of error messages, but if I connect to France or sometimes Germany it usually works a treat. I have no idea why but that's what I've found.

Good luck anyway. I found a bar that's showing it called 'O'Briens'. Wish me luck...

Mate, I'm in Cairns, Australia and they're playing it on Bein Sports here. I don't know if China has access to that channel.

Otherwise, I use Nord VPN to access BT Sport. Now what I've found is that if I try to connect to the UK, it gives me all sorts of error messages, but if I connect to France or sometimes Germany it usually works a treat. I have no idea why but that's what I've found.

Good luck anyway. I found a bar that's showing it called 'O'Briens'. Wish me luck...
Cairns? long way from Beijing and I think a totally different country :rolleyes:

Used to live in Beijing in 2017. The only place I could find that would show OF game was Paddy’s Bar in Sanlitun. As you can imagine predominately full of rabids.

I was in Beijing for the 1-0 victory last season. Was an absolute disaster trying to get a stream with VPNs etc, got a very dodgy intermittent stream from RTV and that was it mate.

Do you need a VPN? I thought RTV worked everywhere but the uk
In the PRC you need a VPN to bypass state restrictions on internet site access, they watch everything, I have been in my apartment and they will just shut off CNN mid broadcast because they were saying something they disagree with, not that turning off CNN is a bad thing ;)

In the PRC you need a VPN to bypass state restrictions on internet site access, they watch everything, I have been in my apartment and they will just shut off CNN mid broadcast because they were saying something they disagree with, not that turning off CNN is a bad thing ;)
Ahh okay fair enough, I thought I had it bad with the 4am Monday morning kick off time in New Zealand, but that sounds like a nightmare

Back