Being a Wolves supporter this evening

Cheering on Wolves too although they are pretty poor, also need 2 goals for a bet come in and although they last 10 games or so have seen BTS , no doubt this will be 1-0 Newcastle.

But the commentary is tragic, Wankers voice is so fcking boring, mundane and monotonous he just brings nothing to the game even when he's not being a biased, dirty, ladies front bottom.

The only thing at this season gets any better is that fat cunts team getting relegated.

Mon the Wolves

Crocker and Wanker on coms though :oops:
Please tell me you haven't bet them, Winkie.

I'm fucking doomed if you have. :))
I've got £100 double with Wolves and Porto.

It's been another shite weekend.

That’s the first time I’ve heard Walker and Crocker commentating without mentioning the Tim’s

Cheering on Wolves too although they are pretty poor, also need 2 goals for a bet come in and although they last 10 games or so have seen BTS , no doubt this will be 1-0 Newcastle.

But the commentary is tragic, Wankers voice is so fcking boring, mundane and monotonous he just brings nothing to the game even when he's not being a biased, dirty, ladies front bottom.
He offers NOTHING! When you watch other games with different commentators and summarisers ira quite evident both of them are god awful at their job.

Newcastle are the closest thing I have to an "English team" so I'll respectfully disagree with the sentiment against them on here.

However, the sooner they are rid of that rancid bastard the better.

Kept a close eye on Wolves this season, my English team, big fan of how they played last season, some of the football theyd play was gorgeous at times

Losing Jiminez was massive though, the kid Silva and the new guy Willian Jose havent been cutting it at all, Adama and Podence have been woefully inconsistent, all this has resulted in them having no potency up front and forced Nuno to play some really shocking football

Wouldn't bet on Wolves any time this season imo, way too unpredictable

Kept a close eye on Wolves this season, my English team, big fan of how they played last season

Losing Jiminez was massive though, the kid Silva and the new guy Willian Jose havent been cutting it at all, Adama and Podence have been woefully inconsistent, all this has forced Nuno to play some really shocking football

Wouldn't bet on Wolves any time this season imo, way too unpredictable
I really like Pedro Neto - a fantastic player.

The only thing at this season gets any better is that fat cunts team getting relegated.

Mon the Wolves

Soon as I heard crockashit earlier sound was zeroed.

Smashin goal by newky, wolves are atrocious at defending. Attackings their strength, but need to take their chances.

I really like Pedro Neto - a fantastic player.
Bright spark in a shite season mate, enjoying watching him while he's still there, only a matter of time before he leaves for a top team like Jota did

Will be a huge loss when he does, especially if he ends up being replaced by another flop

People were worried about drawing Wolves in the Europa League last season I'd fancy our chances against Wolves they've been horrendous in the final 3rd

I wonder whats the highest placed EPL Team Rangers would fancy their chances against

Mon the Wolves

It doesnt matter to Ashley what division his team play in, they could go up and down between the Championship and the EPL and he'd still take his pound of flesh from the club.

Its the Newcastle fans I feel sorry for and wish them nothing but good luck in getting rid of the parasite

People were worried about drawing Wolves in the Europa League last season I'd fancy our chances against Wolves they've been horrendous in the final 3rd

I wonder whats the highest placed EPL Team Rangers would fancy their chances against

2nd and we will do them in the europa final. Manchester mark II

It doesnt matter to Ashley what division his team play in, they could go up and down between the Championship and the EPL and he'd still take his pound of flesh from the club.

Its the Newcastle fans I feel sorry for and wish them nothing but good luck in getting rid of the parasite

Somebody would need to choke him with a sports direct sock.

Then who can be blamed, even poirot would have a hard job solving that one.

Somebody would need to choke him with a sports direct sock.

Then who can be blamed, even poirot would have a hard job solving that one.

You could hide it in a greggs sausage roll and he'd chuck it right in without noticing

I've honestly no idea why I continue to watch the EPL when there are other leagues on - it's dreadful.

Was just thinking some of the crazy fees spent on some of the players there (on both teams) - it's incredible. I'd fancy us to beat both of them.

I've honestly no idea why I continue to watch the EPL when there are other leagues on - it's dreadful.

Was just thinking some of the crazy fees spent on some of the players there (on both teams) - it's incredible. I'd fancy us to beat both of them.
EFL on Quest round up every Saturday knocks the Premier League into a cocked hat.

Listening to The True Geordie (a YouTuber who does a football roundtable show for any confused da’s) and he said that Ashley has made relegation feel meaningless. Such a committed, passionate fanbase have been strangled with hopeless mediocrity to the point of feeling nothing. I prefer Sunderland out the two but even I hope they can get rid of Ashley soon.

Following a good move by Newcastle, Wolves defender cleared it off the line , Walkers commentary sounded like he was describing a funeral, monotone monobrowed wee fud.

Back