Being discussed on talksport.

Jordan saying that the club can't be held responsible. They sent out messages, but it is not their fault if some fans did what they did. Club can only do so much.

White proposing season should be curtailed and generally being over-dramatic etc.
we've already won and it would put Kilmarnock down, win-win :D

the club aren't responsible for fans when they've already put multiple warnings not to go out. You can't keep people in a house if they don't want to stay in it

He does this kind of stuff all the time, looking to generate noise and get his name mentioned, he’s a bell end of the highest order, why the club still use him for host work I’ll never know, he’s no friend of Rangers. Simple thing to do is don’t listen to him.

Regardless of what you think of him our fans broke lockdown and gave them a stick to beat us with so we’ve not really a leg to stand on if I’m being honest

Jordan saying that the club can't be held responsible. They sent out messages, but it is not their fault if some fans did what they did. Club can only do so much.

White proposing season should be curtailed and generally being over-dramatic etc.
Jim White is being Jim White. His usual pish he spouts to spark debate. He's such a whiney wee bitch on talksport.

Jordan is spot on to be fair. What can the club do about it? The club are covered, its not up to the club to police the country. The club message was don't gather in crowds.

They should ask that wee wank Sturgeon about the rest of the gatherings that haven't been attacked. Where was her government condemnation of BLM protests, about shark gate, about the various other protests from George Sq over the past year??

Jim Shite is a lickspittle arsehole

The club cannot be accountable for public order offences

Just like Sharkheid riots x 2 as it was out with the stadium the club cannot face any sanctions

The level of condemnation this weekend versus the November and December riots with the scum fans attacking police and players to is a joke

Sums up some people but sick of the double standards and it’s not just us but as usual we get hysterical gimps like Jim Shite wanting the league stopped

Is he going to reimburse Sky ?

Us STH’s for missing 3 x VST games ?

No so STFU ya fud

Despite having more money than a horse can shite, I think Simon Jordan is grounded mostly in reality and I think he’s a very good voice on that station.

White is insufferable.
likes the sound of his own voice does Jim

probably won't be long until Sky gets somebody cheaper to do his job though, sure they can find some idiot who thinks they know everybody in the game and acts up to the camera

likes the sound of his own voice does Jim

probably won't be long until Sky gets somebody cheaper to do his job though, sure they can find some idiot who thinks they know everybody in the game and acts up to the camera
‘As I understand it...’

‘I received a text from the Everton/Brighton/Fulham chairman this morning...’

Utter lady's front bottom

How can Rangers control people not in Ibrox .The rest of the world are pishing themselves at the people making a deal of this and blaming Rangers even UEFA.

Jim White is an irrelevant bellend and a waste of oxygen. Talksport is utter pish, don’t know why people listen - they literally spout controversial opinions all the time to get callers

Well they can’t find the individuals to blame so someone was going to get blamed.
Which is a pathetic argument that we are well within our right to challenge. Fact is that individuals chose to break lockdown of their own volition, something that could have been predicted months ago, and police scotland was not prepared like they should have been.

Edit: not calling you pathetic as reading that back seems like I might have been

Whats that you say? 2 people running a show for people to call in have taken up a contrary position?

Never!

Regardless of what you think of him our fans broke lockdown and gave them a stick to beat us with so we’ve not really a leg to stand on if I’m being honest
It's not about that though, nothing was said about the BLM protests, the mentally challenged riots or St Johnstone fans celebrating their cup win. If they want to criticize us then they have to be even handed.

Correct. Criticism of the fans gathering is unavoidable and justified.

Criticism of the club is not. Although as I said before, the club should have just put a simple written statement on the website which would have given enemies less of a stick to beat us with.

Why are they so obsessed with this?

Does he still work for Sky?
Could you imagine him going on Sky Sports News and proposing that the Premiership season be halted now?

Everybody seems really into this idea that it would be a good things somehow if Scottish Football got canned this season. We are already champions so the only things this would be good for is damaging clubs who probably can't afford a curtailed season.

FFS we are a year into this pandemic and have been on 7 months of weekly football and you STILL have clowns salivating at the possibility of football being shut down.

Back