Being impatient

The way our whole squad is preforming at the moment i want the games coming thick and fast at us. We seem to enjoy the flow of 2 games a week with the team rotating to cope with the fixtures i dread anything that stops that rhyme tbh. I was pleasantly surprised how we just seemed to keep in going after the last international break, long may it continue.

Last edited:
Maybe it it was Livingston or something. But it's a (relatively) fresh opponent, two leagues down so an easier game, chance to mix it up a bit and rest a few. Only maximum four games.

I get it OP, but I just want to win everything.
We deserve the lot.
We don’t deserve the lot , as SG says be humble when you win we are certainly working hard towards winning trophies but you need to earn them not deserve them l, they think the league is their god given right that’s why they’re imploding in front of the whole football world

We don’t deserve the lot , as SG says be humble when you win we are certainly working hard towards winning trophies but you need to earn them not deserve them l, they think the league is their god given right that’s why they’re imploding in front of the whole football world
I agree with you regarding being humble, but as a club we have conducted our business in the manner of champions over the last few years. Hopefully come May that will be delivered.

I agree with you regarding being humble, but as a club we have conducted our business in the manner of champions over the last few years. Hopefully come May that will be delivered.
That’s what makes us Rangers mate a great work ethic and hopefully rewards at the end but we don’t deserve trophies we win them

The cups are massive for us and Gerrard this season.

This team NEED to win trophies.
This in a nutshell. I don't care how diddy the tournament is, the fact is we've been trophyless for far too long and it's downright disgusting/shameful/embarrassing. Let's do this Rangers.

This in a nutshell. I don't care how diddy the tournament is, the fact is we've been trophyless for far too long and it's downright disgusting/shameful/embarrassing. Let's do this Rangers.
Why are you posting with that picture, very odd.

This team needs the league, the other baubles are insignificant.

Too much at stake with the title nowadays.
The league is number 1 priority 100% but the cups are still massive.

Let's put it this way, if we don't win the league cup the mentally challengeds will which would be criminal given how much better we are than them just now.

It can't be underestimated what lifting a first major domestic trophy would do for guys like Tav, Goldson, Jack, Kamara, Kent etc.

A good as we've been this season this squad have yet to prove they can get over the line domestically.

A trophy win in Febuary would get the monkey off our managers back and would more than likely serve as a catalyst to go on and win more.

I get what the Op means about being impatient but for me it’s just for the next game.
I was out for a walk yesterday and realised I was wishing my Saturday away just desperate for us to play again.
Now There is probably a bit about that is lockdown related but I can’t remember wishing my weekend away before for a cup game v lower league opposition.:oops:
I’m just loving watching us right now and I don’t want this joyous ride to end.

My only impatience is our games not coming quick enough. It is an absolute joy watching us right now, and the days inbetween games are murder.

3pm on a Sunday is brutal. 5pm is howling.

Cups are the starter and dessert, but the league will always be the main course. Starters and desserts are nice, they're fun but they don't provide the satisfaction of a quality main course.

Nothing, but nothing beats the feeling when the final whistle goes and you have won the league. Whether it's by 20 points in April or goal difference on the final day. We've been starved of that for too long, we're hungry, we need our dinner and a bit of Artic Roll isn't going to be enough.

PS - My diet's a bugger, can anyone tell?

Not that I really care about the deluded hordes beyond the Clyde, yet, every piece of silverware is another coffin in their new club claims and mantra.

Likewise, it is about time that we secure a "major trophy".

I get where the op is coming from but winning the cups is vital to us as well the mhanks have had a free run to get their numbers of cup wins up and well as leagues it would be tremendous to win it this year .

Domestic Cups are always important, I'm struggling to think of a Rangers Manager who has won the League title as their first trophy for Rangers, (with the exception of Walter after taking over from Souness with a few games to go)

The only thing that’s annoying me is having to wait until bloody 5pm for the game now.

Not because it’s interrupting my Sunday dinner schedule!

I just want to keep on winning,Sweep up everything in front of us cups,league no picking and choosing it doesn’t work like that sacrificing one trophy to win another,Just one game at a time and win it.

Nearly 50,and I don't really give a feck about cups just now ,
and just want to get back to league business.
To me,if means everything.
C"mon Rangers
,(drink involved..lol)
Yes 100% agree, just want league business done. Being impatient is part n parcel of being a bear

Its by far the easiest tournament to get silverware on the table. This Rangers team desperately needs that, and success in this tournament will only lead to further success in others. It may not be our priority but lets not underplay how important winning it could be to us.

I'm the very same. This cup is very, very important to us and in general, keeping our momentum going is vital, but I really wish we had a league game today.

Its by far the easiest tournament to get silverware on the table. This Rangers team desperately needs that, and success in this tournament will only lead to further success in others. It may not be our priority but lets not underplay how important winning it could be to us.
It is hugely significant and I don't think we can underestimate the blow that losing the final was last year.

We should have had our first success as winners. The team worked for it, deserved it, got cheated, missed a penalty. It was a blow. We expected to win something last year and really, we should have.

I want this trophy. Simple as that. Same way I want Gers name on every trophy, every year. This would be a huge boost to the Club and is infinitely achievable this year. Let's Go!

Back