Being treated differently under a nationalist government

Bishybear30

The difference in how the FM is handling yesterday compared to numerous breaches of covid rules by left wing groups such BLM must show the minority within our support that support the SNP that they have been massively wrong.

Let this confirm it to us all that separation would not only be bad for various political reasons that would impact our lives, Glasgow Rangers and anything remotely red white and blue would be enemy number one.

If anyone challenges you on the last couple of days just simply point to BLM... why the obvious change in tact from this corrupt government? Bigotry... that’s what it is plain and simple

DONT Vote for the Republican Scum at the ballot box and get them OUT.
This.

Make sure you do not include them, the greens or the 2 other independence parties in your ranking.

You do not need to rank every party, only the ones you want to gain the seat. Even ranking them last can increase their vote share.

Don't do it.

Only rank LAB CON LD A4U SGA

We've been treated differently since the Independence referendum. Being British is looked down upon up here now for some and being called all sorts is seen as the norm. If they were ever to get Independence there would be even more hate than ever before and unionism would be driven out of Scotland with hate crimes and other issues.

We've been treated differently since the Independence referendum. Being British is looked down upon up here now for some and being called all sorts is seen as the norm. If they were ever to get Independence there would be even more hate than ever before and unionism would be driven out of Scotland with hate crimes and other issues.
There would be civil war first just like Ulster had for 30 yrs, don't be mistaken this is about Republicanism/ Unionism Catholic/protestant when the minority tries to enforce agendas which the majority don't wish to be part of , it almost always ends in conflict

I replied to the other, similar thread and my reply separated the political gatherings (BLM, Indy) from the football ones (Celtic 9IAR, Celtic protests, Celtic welcome to Hampden, St. Johnstone cup win).

They set the precedent that nothing will be done. It's their own fault.

And I would hope that watching the scenes over the weekend will have her thinking "We should've nipped this in the bud months ago with the other gatherings". Hence, all she could do was tweet the club. As if the club could actually do anything!

I replied to the other, similar thread and my reply separated the political gatherings (BLM, Indy) from the football ones (Celtic 9IAR, Celtic protests, Celtic welcome to Hampden, St. Johnstone cup win).

They set the precedent that nothing will be done. It's their own fault.

And I would hope that watching the scenes over the weekend will have her thinking "We should've nipped this in the bud months ago with the other gatherings". Hence, all she could do was tweet the club. As if the club could actually do anything!
More or less what i was coming on to point out,when they done NOTHING against the others but have the sheer brass neck to point the finger of blame at us just shoes their bigoted outlook on all matters.

The difference in how the FM is handling yesterday compared to numerous breaches of covid rules by left wing groups such BLM must show the minority within our support that support the SNP that they have been massively wrong.

Let this confirm it to us all that separation would not only be bad for various political reasons that would impact our lives, Glasgow Rangers and anything remotely red white and blue would be enemy number one.

If anyone challenges you on the last couple of days just simply point to BLM... why the obvious change in tact from this corrupt government? Bigotry... that’s what it is plain and simple
I mentioned BLM to a hater this morning. She claimed not to know of any BLM protests in Scotland last summer.

See to be honest, if it hadn’t been us it would have been the tims. It was either 55 or 10 in a row. The government allowed football to return. Are they blameless?
The same government allowed the beggars to go abroad for a jolly which ended up bringing back covid into the country. They still haven't been punished for this. You're not suggesting if we did the same we wouldn't have been punished by now?

I agree, however my Mantra if each and everyone of us convince friends and family to vote against them strategically, then they will be Out, get up of your arses and VOTE THEM OUT!

One for all you twatter ninjas and the other social media get these pictures highlighted in the public domain all of them, st Johnstone, the flying sharks, hamdump, nazi party marches and even the BLM, get the statement / quotes up as well” stay safe and enjoy” there all there just need highlighting

I
BLM marches were in May 2020 when infection rates were much higher than today, there were no vaccines for vulnerable people and schools were shut. And yet the SNP facilitated it because it was likely their voters who were on the marches.
I'm not sure about this. I want to get my facts right.

In reference to BLM protests.

Sturgeon: ".....right now it's the case, unfortunately and regrettably, that a large gathering of people could cause a risk to health and indeed to life".

She added: "What I would say to those who want to protest, and I say this as an ally and supporter, is that we need to find ways of allowing people to make their voices heard and to make the points that many of us want to be made right now, but to do so in a way that is safe and is not putting people protesting and wider communities at risk."

I

I'm not sure about this. I want to get my facts right.

In reference to BLM protests.

Sturgeon: ".....right now it's the case, unfortunately and regrettably, that a large gathering of people could cause a risk to health and indeed to life".

She added: "What I would say to those who want to protest, and I say this as an ally and supporter, is that we need to find ways of allowing people to make their voices heard and to make the points that many of us want to be made right now, but to do so in a way that is safe and is not putting people protesting and wider communities at risk."
That’s her covering her own back while at the same time giving them the green light to protest.

BLM marches were in May 2020 when infection rates were much higher than today, there were no vaccines for vulnerable people and schools were shut. And yet the SNP facilitated it because it was likely their voters who were on the marches.
They just said "bring a mask and stay safe"
Absolute double standards.

It’s been said ad nauseam and there will be some who will argue til they are blue in the face about this subject but unless you are a complete and utter numb nut and live in la la land.. no true Rangers fan can vote for this mob because it’s abundantly clear they hate our guts and if people can’t or won’t see what’s in front of their own eyes it’s giving our enemies the green light to carry on in power and continue to demonise us. We are an immovable object in their way because we don’t subscribe to their views and agenda and the idea of this mob being in power in an independent Scotland fills me with dread.

There would be civil war first just like Ulster had for 30 yrs, don't be mistaken this is about Republicanism/ Unionism Catholic/protestant when the minority tries to enforce agendas which the majority don't wish to be part of , it almost always ends in conflict
I agree and have said often when minorities in this case Catholics try to take over the majority population conflict always follows, history has taught us this.

To all bears, please, please never ever vote for the SNP vermin. Their support base is the 19th Century Terrorist republican poets and who would want to associate themselves with such filth.?

Nationalists create in groups and out groups. We are the out group.
Like the BBC's infamous 'Despised tribes'
list of undesirables to be constantly denigrated. And that was from decades ago. Yep most of us on here would be in more than one of those 'tribes'. And proudly so.

People have been ignoring the lock down to various degrees for weeks now. During the cold snap the parks around me were like the fkn Winter Olympics.

People have been ignoring the lock down to various degrees for weeks now. During the cold snap the parks around me were like the fkn Winter Olympics.

Queens Park was a joyous event. Hundreds of people all gathered around exactly like yesterday. Zero condemnation, took about 4 days for the council to turn up and break up the frozen pond, that was after a scumbag let her dug kill a duck and someone had fallen through the ice.

SNP doing what they do shocker.

That bastion of Britishism in Scotland must be shown to be irresponsible and an enemy and danger to the good and ordinary Scottish citizen. An opportunity to denigrate "anti-nationalist Brits" that was never going to be missed.

In all the things that's happened in the last few months....from nationalist gatherings and demonstrations, republican marches, BLM marches, protests bordering on riots at glitterdome, hundreds of cellic fans congregating at Hampden, hundreds of St.Johnstone fans gathering and celebrating in Perth, pictures of Scotland fans partying all over the country after qualification, literally hundreds of house parties being broken up every week, and the "winter parties" taking place in parks all across the country 2/3 weeks ago.....

....and what is the first thing that gets the FM, her useless deputy, her criminal Justice (sic) Miinister and the rest of them get into such a froth over COVID "breeches"....yup, you guessed it, the big bad British minded Rangers support. The problem is, it's useful and clever propaganda right when they need it, and the only people that see through it is us. Reinforces the narrative of "Britain Bad...vote for indy".

I wish people would stop bringing left/right wing politics in to racial equality. The two things are not mutually exclusive.

The government were extremely critical of the celtic protests, surely that is an equal benchmark.

There was always going to be criticism for what went on at the weekend. I think if it was just the crowd at the stadium the reaction to it would have been less vitriol, but large groups marching around the city and then thousands congregating in George Sq was always going to rub people up the wrong way.

It didn't quite sit right with me, and i'm certainly not a snp supporter. Instead of thinking you're being mistreated I think it's a case of just taking our medicine, saying emotions got the better of people it was probably wrong (ths isn't the time or place to debate lockdown) it happened, nothing will be done, just accept any comments and move on and keep on celebrating legally!

Once we are allow i'm sure Ibrox and the surrounding areas will be bouncing.

I wish people would stop bringing left/right wing politics in to racial equality. The two things are not mutually exclusive.

The government were extremely critical of the celtic protests, surely that is an equal benchmark.

There was always going to be criticism for what went on at the weekend. I think if it was just the crowd at the stadium the reaction to it would have been less vitriol, but large groups marching around the city and then thousands congregating in George Sq was always going to rub people up the wrong way.

It didn't quite sit right with me, and i'm certainly not a snp supporter. Instead of thinking you're being mistreated I think it's a case of just taking our medicine, saying emotions got the better of people it was probably wrong (ths isn't the time or place to debate lockdown) it happened, nothing will be done, just accept any comments and move on and keep on celebrating legally!

Once we are allow i'm sure Ibrox and the surrounding areas will be bouncing.
People were enjoying themselves in a non violent manner. It is what normal humans do from time to time. Yes there is a lockdown in and yes be better if we didn’t do that but let’s get real. We have waited 19 years for this. Always going to be release of emotional energy.

This isn’t serial law breaking just a wee celebration a one off and needs to be seen as that.

Back