Beith v Rangers

songsofglory

Anyone remember the background for this match? Was this our first friendly match after Admin? Vaguely remember them advertising it as Beith v (The New) Rangers FC. Anyone have the match details?

It sure about that one particularly but iirc friendlys against Arniston Rangers and a few others that were cancelled at short notice before season started. Maybe because we had no license to play?

It sure about that one particularly but iirc friendlys against Arniston Rangers and a few others that were cancelled at short notice before season started. Maybe because we had no license to play?

I'm sure we were due to be playing Southampton too.

Very limited information, looks like we won 3-0 but no idea of the teams or anything.

Rangers XI @ Beith tonight: Currie, Cole, Gasparotto, Hegarty, Clarke, Wiktorski, Mitchell, Gallagher, Murdoch, Naismith, Crawford

Subs are Fraser Aird, Gregory Fotheringham, Liam Kelly, Jamie Burrows and Jordan Wilson.

Callum Gallagher scored the 1st 2, 2-0 at half time.

Anyone remember the background for this match? Was this our first friendly match after Admin? Vaguely remember them advertising it as Beith v (The New) Rangers FC. Anyone have the match details?

I see things like this and still can't believe what happened to us!

Anyway, what's the reason for being interested in this specific game? :D

Rangers XI @ Beith tonight: Currie, Cole, Gasparotto, Hegarty, Clarke, Wiktorski, Mitchell, Gallagher, Murdoch, Naismith, Crawford

Subs are Fraser Aird, Gregory Fotheringham, Liam Kelly, Jamie Burrows and Jordan Wilson.
Ally cops a lot a flak and rightly so but I don’t agree with the ‘should’ve played the youth teams’ consensus because the players were absolutely mince clearly

I remember we were meant to be having an away friendly Vs Le Have to open their new stadium IIRC also, was close to booking ferry and hotels the lot

Ally cops a lot a flak and rightly so but I don’t agree with the ‘should’ve played the youth teams’ consensus because the players were absolutely mince clearly

The boys we had we would have seen us still been in the championship.

We did have a chance to bed some cracking players but it was a huge opportunity missed.

Cole had played in the Champions League so could have been worked on if he had the attitude.

Murdoch, Gasparatto and Naismith all carved out decent careers. We had enough in the youth but couldn’t play a full team of them.

A lot of Bears especially at Ibrox are all talk when it comes to playing youth players. All talking about playing the youth then soon as they misplace a pass fans are on their back.

I
Cole had played in the Champions League so could have been worked on if he had the attitude.

Murdoch, Gasparatto and Naismith all carved out decent careers. We had enough in the youth but couldn’t play a full team of them.

A lot of Bears especially at Ibrox are all talk when it comes to playing youth players. All talking about playing the youth then soon as they misplace a pass fans are on their back.
I do think we could’ve brought a few more through than we did but it would’ve only been a handful I think

John Sheridan fae Arden, Beith captain and massive Sellik man, leading out his team v Rangers is a genuine wtf moment.

Good guy is Sherry btw but really hammers home where we were at the time.

Back