Belarus V's Scotland Under 19's

DoubleWhopper

Official Ticketer
It has Belarus as the home team on the score in the corner. I thought this must be in deepest darkest Minsk or something.

DoubleWhopper

Official Ticketer
I thought the way they looked utterly crestfallen that this must have cost them qualification for something. But looks like it's only the first game.

JD1872

Thought Patterson and McPake caused them all kinds of issues, mebude looking sharp as always

DoubleWhopper

Official Ticketer
I couldn't believe we didn't score in the last 10 minutes in all fairness. They absolutely battered that goal.

Ted Rangers

I couldn't believe we didn't score in the last 10 minutes in all fairness. They absolutely battered that goal.
To be fair, the Belarus keeper didn't make a save in the last 10 minutes...well the 8 minutes I saw anyway. The Scotland finishing looked a bit tired. Build up play was good to see though.

DoubleWhopper

Official Ticketer
To be fair, the Belarus keeper didn't make a save in the last 10 minutes...well the 8 minutes I saw anyway. The Scotland finishing looked a bit tired. Build up play was good to see though.
Well yeah, I only had one eye on it but every time I looked up they were crossing it in, there was a header which he probably should have buried, there was a few last ditch blocks from the Belarusians.