Belfast tomorrow night

Mass72

Im on a stagger in Belfast this weekend, so will need a boozer for the game tomorrow night. A lot on the stagger aren't big football fans so will have to be a slightly less staunch, but still a good few like minded bears. Staying within cathedral quarter I'm led to believe. Any help is much appreciated

Go the Rangers club on the Sandy Row, if your mates don't want to go leave them in the Crown bar and meet back up, you're just off the city centre and it wouldn't be out your way. Good lads in there that would make you feel welcome.
Nice one this could be ideal if it's reasonably close. Added bonus escaping a group of lads that only want to speak about how much faster their car goes than yours.

Nice one this could be ideal if it's reasonably close. Added bonus escaping a group of lads that only want to speak about how much faster their car goes than yours.[/QUOTE]

From what I'm led to believe, some of the locals can accommodate that type of thing as well (not Sandy Row inhabitants, more your Faĺls road types)

Laverys is a great sports bar, good pool and snooker tables upstairs as well always get a great pint as well.
Sandy Row Rangers sometimes has a Sash Bash upstairs after the game.

I'm pretty sure none of the pubs in the Cathedral Quarter will show the game so as everyone says, Sandy Row Rangers or the Royal Bar opposite are your best bets. It's about 15 mins walk from the Cathedral Quarter so might be best to catch a cab. It shouldn't cost much.

I will be in Belfast from the 25th for a couple nights, any chance anyone will be showing the Kilmarnock game even though it is not on BT?

I will be in Belfast from the 25th for a couple nights, any chance anyone will be showing the Kilmarnock game even though it is not on BT?

I'm not sure, but would have thought somewhere will show the game. I don't live in Belfast but I'm sure some of the locals on this site will be able to help you out.

Sandy row rangers is a great bar for the game. bit of a dander from the cathedral quarter tho. taxi take u there in 5 mins.

Where are you staying? If City centre then go to Sandy Row Rangers or the Royal. Laverys will show every match under the sun apart from Scottish football

Just a heads up.... cathedral quarter is madness on a Friday and Saturday night. standing for ages to get a drink. I would head round to laverys and benidicts right across the road brilliant at night time, just a stone throw from the sandy row RSC. have a good weekend mate

Where are you staying? If City centre then go to Sandy Row Rangers or the Royal. Laverys will show every match under the sun apart from Scottish football

Staying in the city centre so it'll probably be Sandy Row, if the games not on then it'll be good for a few drinks

Stick to the pubs/clubs mentioned and you will be okay to see Rangers game. However, there is a big home Ulster rugby game v Coventry Wasps, in the European Champions Cup on Friday night and it's live on BT Sports, and some pubs in Belfast might show that. Lavery's has multi screens for different sports anyway.

Back