Belgium v Scotland

Had McLeish been in charge of a last minute winner against Cyprus, those tartan army knob ends would be up in arms.

The selection tonight from Clarke is woeful. I hope he and Scotland get what they deserve - a hiding.

Post #7 was also drawn to my attention and one of many reasons as to why I hope the Scottish national side continue to fail.

Don’t know why everyone’s writing us off.

If Charlie Mulgrew, Johnny Russell and Oliver Burke don’t inspire you, then nothing will.

111le9c.jpg
2drzxis.jpg

I think it’ll be one of those flukey wins for Scotland - you know the kind that gives the Tartan lot a false sense of hope. No interest in the national team these days. (Well unless there’s a Rangers player involved but that’s a rarity). Never thought I’d say that when I think back to France ‘98 and Euro ‘96.

Taylor of Kilmarnock in for Robertson at left back? Can you imagine for one minute that McLeish was still in charge and replaced Andy Robertson (injured or not, and I know he is) with Lee Wallace? You wouldn't be able to see the TV coverage for fake ginger hair as the Tartan Army's heads collectively exploded in their See you Jimmy hats.

I think it’ll be one of those flukey wins for Scotland - you know the kind that gives the Tartan lot a false sense of hope. No interest in the national team these days. (Well unless there’s a Rangers player involved but that’s a rarity). Never thought I’d say that when I think back to France ‘98 and Euro ‘96.

Belgium won 4-0 easily at Hampden last Autumn. I doubt it will be different this time unless the Belgians are just desperate to get to the beach and show no interest. Even then they'd likely win by a couple.

2 Kilmarnock full backs up against Hazard and De Bruyne.

Carnage.

Shocking mate. Clarke's either blooterd or clueless. Possibly both, Belgium will hammer Scotland tonight and tbh I don't care anymore. Done with it sadly, the old me back in the day would be looking forward to this game. Good auld days of supporting Scotland are long gone.

See if McLeish was still around and putting out that line up(including dropping Forrest), he'd have been sacked by 10pm tonight.

Especially after scraping a win vs Cyprus.

Mcleish was getting dogs abuse after beating Israel and actually winning that Nations league thing.

Got a feeling Scotland will nick something tonight as ridiculous as it sounds. This is the kind of game the alky thrives in.

I'll be watching Davis and Jones hopefully pump Belarus but have Belgium -1 on my coupon.

Aye but this is like killie v Barcelona, not kille v rangers or celtic.

Belgium to win, over 2.5 goals, Hazard to score and at least 4 Scottish booking 9/1. Soundslike easy money to me

Over 7 corners both teams combined..

Hazard (E) to score at anytime

Both teams to score: No

Over 2 match yellow cards..

Mckenna to be carded

15/1

I can't stand Andy Robertson. He never shuts up about being a dhim. He's vastly overrated as well
Mate, however we try to look at it, Andy Robertson is by far the best footballer produced out of Scotland for the last 10 years. Admittedly he didn’t play that well against us a few years ago.

Christ Mulgrew was crap 7 years ago as for the actual side he has put out FF's he's been at the breakfast sherry..

Not expecting much, but hoping we (Scotland) nick something.

I hope Mulgrew, Burke, Jonny Russell, McGregor, Armstrong, McKenna, Marshall, Clarke and the Tartan trannies have a night from hell.

Back