Belgium v Scotland

Admittedly I don’t see much of Bournemouth but surely Fraser plays much better for them than this evidence suggests?

I've been going steadily off the Scotland national team for two decades now.

Didnt see the game on Sundsy as it never entered my thought but I stuck tonight's game on more so to watch Belgium if I'm honest. Just seeing Clarke's face had me pretty much hoping the lose.

That's a sad state of affairs really. Shows what the modern Scottish culture has done to a moderate thinking Rangers fan though.

I've been going steadily off the Scotland national team for two decades now.

Didnt see the game on Sundsy as it never entered my thought but I stuck tonight's game on more so to watch Belgium if I'm honest. Just seeing Clarke's face had me pretty much hoping the lose.

That's a sad state of affairs really. Shows what the modern Scottish culture has done to a moderate thinking Rangers fan though.

Clarke just looks like a mentally challenged doesn't he? If i could built an identikit mentally challenged, it wouldn't look far off Steve Clarks pus

This Scotland team are utterly below average and will struggle against middle of the road international sides playing dross defensive football with a baffling squad selection led by an alcoholic failure.

That McKenna is dug meat!

The sheep need their heads checked thinking they’ll get £10 mil for him.

Forrest wins his 30th cap.

More Scotland appearances than Davie Wilson, Willie Henderson, Willie Johnston or Davie Cooper.

Insanity.

A cap meant something when thoses guys were playing.

Chris Iwelumo has more caps than John Brown.

Nigel Quashie has the same amount of caps as big DJ.

Hazard gets in the area at the bye line. Stops ball. Stands and has a wee look round. Dinks ball onto Lukakus head. Goal.

Ollie Burke gets into area on bye line. Tried to control it. Fails. Next touch as he chases after ball sees him clatter into a defender as the ball bobbles harmlessly away. LOL

Got a feeling Scotland will nick something tonight as ridiculous as it sounds. This is the kind of game the alky thrives in.

I'll be watching Davis and Jones hopefully pump Belarus but have Belgium -1 on my coupon.

Probably trying to lull the Belgians into a false sense of security ! :)

Back