Belinda Carlisle Wishing Rangers Good Luck

No matter the result, just bask in the attention that our club have been getting worldwide. That lot have just celebrated, I mean, rioted, after their title win, and yet Rangers are the headline act. Their fans just can't handle it that we are in the limelight. Soak it up bears, and enjoy it.

It's very difficult to picture Ms Carlisle lying there with u trying to fire in to her when Abacab's backs door is blocking you.

It's a disaster waiting to happen.

Naw, naw don't let me dwell on it, there must be something else to occupy ma mind.

There it is , yesterday's repeat of loose women.
That's why I said he'd need to kick mine in first.

'Their Pain', this week just seems to be getting better and better, are you feeling it, I know I am..

I've got Belinda Carlisle's CD 'The best of Belinda volume 1. I feel the need to play track 1. Heaven is a place on earth rather loud just to get me in the mood followed by Tina Turner, 'Simply the Best'.

Oh, the party feeling has started already, can't wait, come on Rangers bring it on home, the dancing in the streets will be something to behold and will blow the Rangers players minds to a level that they have never experienced before.

Didn't take long for some Celtic fan to start replying to the message asking her to do her research as she got the name of the club wrong. B-D
just wait till wednesday evening when they start contacting UEFA demanding Sevco and not Rangers are listed as Winners.

From the lady herself's Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cdo_zjoo62d/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It's very difficult to picture Ms Carlisle lying there with u trying to fire in to her when Abacab's backs door is blocking you.

It's a disaster waiting to happen.

Naw, naw don't let me dwell on it, there must be something else to occupy ma mind.

There it is , yesterday's repeat of loose women.
Feckin just ruined my cooked breakfast mate. Cheers for that.

Now on her IG

Outstanding!!!

From the lady herself's Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cdo_zjoo62d/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

i figured the message was just a cameo arranged one
then this
Belinda Bear!

Back