Ben Davies

You can highly doubt all you want the manager highly rates Jack as did Gerrard before him if he plays 25 games this season he will still be with us next, Remember we have the nation trained quota to fill as well.
Tbf as long as he isn't first choice, keeping Jack is a no brainer. We have to potentially replace a massive amount of players in the summer. adding another one to that doesn't seem the best idea.

Aside from one touch that got away from him when he went on a run, what did he do wrong?

Genuine question.
We all see things different, and we all knee jerk reaction over players….but not many will have seen him play regular I have and that’s my opinion. In 3 months time when he’s had a run of games I will copy and paste the reply’s to my post.

We all see things different, and we all knee jerk reaction over players….but not many will have seen him play regular I have and that’s my opinion. In 3 months time when he’s had a run of games I will copy and paste the reply’s to my post.

You said he looked like a baby giraffe “today”.

We do see things differently, I agree, which is why I asked the genuine question of what you think he had done wrong “today”.

It is a genuine question.

You said he looked like a baby giraffe “today”.

We do see things differently, I agree, which is why I asked the genuine question of what you think he had done wrong “today”.

It is a genuine question.
I did say he was lacking games, but your right I thought he looked new born giraffe at times with the ball. This myth he strolled it well you tell me how he did…..the manger hooked him not my opinion his why was that?

I did say he was lacking games, but your right I thought he looked new born giraffe at times with the ball. This myth he strolled it well you tell me how he did…..the manger hooked him not my opinion his why was that?

Because he had been booked (for no reason) and we had an idiot of a referee who was liable to ‘even things up’ given half a chance?

For me it's way to early to tell if Ben Davies is any good or not. I'm most hopeful that he will do us a turn, we will have to see.

You can highly doubt all you want the manager highly rates Jack as did Gerrard before him if he plays 25 games this season he will still be with us next, Remember we have the nation trained quota to fill as well.
Watch this space regarding Jack.

Typical to be honest. Write so many of our players off , colak was slated all through pre season now everyone's his fan boy.
It's nothing new though. For as long as I've followed Rangers we have always been hard to please with new signings. Unless you were Laudrup or Gascoigne you probably went through a period of most people not being convinced.

Because he had been booked (for no reason) and we had an idiot of a referee who was liable to ‘even things up’ given half a chance?
And is that your opinion or gios if it’s gios then I missed it and apologies for being ott with my assertion he was under par

Typical to be honest. Write so many of our players off , colak was slated all through pre season now everyone's his fan boy.

I think everyone in the team this season - maybe apart from Lundstram - has had it from the usual angries on here.

Back