Ben Shapiro

Captain Steve Rogers

Anyone familiar with this guy?

American Conservative and destroyer of liberals, with an annoying voice!

Joe Rogan's podcast with him is great listening. He delivers very clever and convincing arguments against the uber-liberal, PC nonsense that is consuming US Colleges, governments and social media.

Also, he got stuck into Piers Morgan on his CNN show which was great viewing. Piers was absolutely spewing!

can't stand him. i've tried to listen to him on dave rubin, joe rogan etc but he just comes aross, to me, as a know it all, oleaginous, wee dick who loves to be right but has no soul.

not a conservative i can take to in any way.

I really like him, one of these arrogant cunts but I don't mind it when they can back it up, he's got reason to be sure of himself, very smart guy!

He seems to struggle to justify the need for automatic weapons at the end of the Piers Morgan interview, but his views on non-gender binary, Black Lives Matter and feminism are spot on.

I don't agree with 100% of what he says, but in my opinion, he's the finest political commentator out there.

Thoroughly enjoy listening to his podcast every day.

Watched those CNN debates with Piers Morgan years ago...
Why US civilians are allowed access to ARs and high capacity mags remains a mystery to me to this day.

Can never work out if I like him or not.

Agree with pretty much 100% of what he says but his manner winds me up!

Steven Crowder is the main man though (although I also don't agree with every view he has).

Mug Club Loyal.

Steven Crowder is a COWARD, potholer54 put him in his place, Ben fans keep in mind he is very religious ,stick with Sargon and Hard Bastard on youtube

Steven Crowder is a COWARD, potholer54 put him in his place, Ben fans keep in mind he is very religious ,stick with Sargon and Hard Bastard on youtube

Have you listened to Crowder's rebuttal to the potholer54 stuff? There's two sides to every story.

Even then, potholer54 himself put out a video saying the whole Crowder is a coward thing is bollocks.

Last edited:
Gavin McInnes is also a good watch. He got a bit of Scottish in him as well as per his last name.

Gavin McInnes is also a good watch. He got a bit of Scottish in him as well as per his last name.

I like McInnes but his proudboys stuff is walking a very fine line. I think hes made a huge mistake leaving Rebel to get more involved with them

I find Tommy Cicotta an interesting watch/read.

Fortwillaimloyal,Crowder didn't rebut ,he waffled and made excuses , pothole54 did the live stream without the coward and laid out exactly what happened and had informed everyone step by step of the discussions on the debate exposing Crowder for the joke he is. If you like right of centre youtubers try mark dice pothole54 didn't call him a coward because he still wants the debate and too much class, Crowder couldn't name 1 thing potholer54 was wrong about.personally i prefer we are change when it comes to american youtubers

Laura Southern is great, got a good book out as well that's worth a read.

Patreon banned her from their site which is a disgrace imo.

Disagree with him heavily on religion and especially on health care (on which he comes across as a bit of a sociopath) but he does make a lot of good points. Certainly better than that knob end Milo anyway.

Listen to his podcast most days.
Agree with most of what he says but his voice is a bit annoying.

The same proudboy who voluntarily joined the Church of Rome and went full 'zeal of the convert'?

Sargon is another who is full of his own righteous rightness. Another pub bore who seems to really rather dislike people.

These right wing types always have a subject where their utter disdain for other people leaps out. Health care, gun control, social security or perhaps economics, if people die on the street because of rigorous ideological purity then these guys will make a mocking video about it.

I'd really rather spend my days with people who have heart and soul, instead of the void inherent in the trolls.

Most of these agitprop types on the left and right seem to be 2 cheeks of the same arse.

Back