Ben Stokes is a Bear

Wittenberg

In my last post I expressed my delight at our famous crest being displayed at Trent Bridge in the Test Match. Imagine my further pleasure on discovering that our Captain and all round good guy has selected his match number 55. He must know our glorious history he is clearly one of "The People".

In my last post I expressed my delight at our famous crest being displayed at Trent Bridge in the Test Match. Imagine my further pleasure on discovering that our Captain and all round good guy has selected his match number 55. He must know our glorious history he is clearly one of "The People".
How's that?

Edit . someone beat me to it

Hmmmmm!

I heard he's related to Anthony Stokes through drink.

And ginger hair is unacceptable.
Hmmmmm if you said that about someones skin colour... That would be unacceptable, so why is it alright to discriminate against someones hair colour? We've had many legends who have had ginger hair, in fact my own personal hero Albertz is one of them, not to mention our greatest captain Richard gough, Stuart mccall, bomber brown to name but a few.

Hmmmmm if you said that about someones skin colour... That would be unacceptable, so why is it alright to discriminate against someones hair colour? We've had many legends who have had ginger hair, in fact my own personal hero Albertz is one of them, not to mention our greatest captain Richard gough, Stuart mccall, bomber brown to name but a few.
Settle down Fanta pants

Just wait until they find out "gingers" are genetically superior to every one else.

Deleted this post because somebody seems to think I was belittling discrimination or bullying against people of a certain hair colour.

Last edited:
Tbh I don't care either. Means nothing to me who he supports. Couldn't care less if he supports us, the east end hovel dwellers or Carlisle stanklifters.
Wouldn’t go that far.
I don’t want anybody supporting or preferring them.

Back